Paid Media Manager
Posted Mar 15, 2023 - Requisition No. 114810
Bloomberg is a global leader in business and financial information, news, and insight, and we use innovative technology to deliver trusted data and bring transparency to the financial markets. To ensure the best experience for our 20,000+ employees across 176 offices globally, we provide the spaces and systems that allow us to work together with agility, productivity and collaboration, no matter where they are.
The Bloomberg Marketing Studio is our in-house content, creative and digital marketing group. Our team is responsible for storytelling on behalf of brands; whether we’re helping our clients learn about our product offerings, depicting the incredible ways we give back globally through Bloomberg Philanthropies, or crafting a visual narrative that gives a prospective candidate a sense of what it’s like to work here!
We’re looking for a Paid Media Specialist with a passion for using cross-channel digital media to drive business outcomes. You understand how to strategize, launch, monitor, A/B test, optimize and report on campaigns across multiple channels in order to attract and engage with targeted audiences.
We will trust you to:
- Develop and implement purposeful, measurable paid media campaigns across programmatic display & audio, native advertising, connected TV, digital OOH, - OOH, social media and paid search, as well as emerging media channels, in support of go-to-market activities
- Co-lead the evolution of the paid digital strategy for Bloomberg’s core set of business products, solutions and areas of expertise
- Continuously identify and assess new channels and media opportunities to reach untapped audiences
- Provide analysis and recommend adjustments of budget, creative, messaging and channel strategy based on key performance indicators
- Use A/B testing to identify standard methodologies for content types and distribution channels
- Adapt and enhance our programmatic features with agility to capitalize on changing market conditions
- Work closely with platform representatives and third-party advertising partners to leverage new features, optimize our usage of them and participate in beta programs
- Partner with other Paid Media Specialists to spot opportunities and highlight relevant content
- Keep the internal team up to speed on tools and interfaces within the PPC space
- Champion the power of paid media internally, evangelizing efforts and success stories
- Foster a culture of innovation and creativity, and approach challenges with a can-do attitude
You’ll need to have:
- 5+ years of experience using paid advertising strategies to engage and understand audiences in a marketing context
- Experience in acquisition, performance marketing, and/or media planning role with a track record of using data-driven methods to inform digital targeting, segmentation and advertising
- Deep knowledge in campaign creation, tracking, tagging, testing, and marketing analytics across platforms, tools and ad managers such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Meta, Google, Microsoft Ads, DV360, The Trade Desk and more
- Experience managing multiple platforms, campaigns, and projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, whether you are in person or online
- Strong relationship management skills with experience handling many stakeholders
- Passion for what you do and for working as a global multinational team
Does this sound like you?
If this sounds like you, please apply using the form below, and don’t forget to include a link to your portfolio. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organisation that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, colour, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or email@example.com