Paralegal - London
Posted Jul 24, 2018 - Requisition No. 68352
Bloomberg’s legal department plays a critical role in supporting our businesses and operations around the world. We move quickly and thoughtfully to help address a variety of complex legal issues that come with being the world’s leading financial news and information company. Our team is made of up of talented and hardworking legal professionals who think creatively and work collaboratively in an open environment to deliver results, drive innovation, and solve difficult problems.
You will be part of a team that recognises the value of diversity and inclusion and the importance of giving back to our communities as evidenced by our award-winning pro bono program.
You’ll report directly to the Head of Legal for Europe and the Chief of Staff of the Department.
We’ll trust you to:
- Manage legal department technology
- Providing administrative and operational support to members of the department
- Manage, draft and proofread legal documents, corresponding with third parties
- Prepare minutes and Board packages
- File and conduct law-related factual research
You’ll need to have:
- Experience supporting the provision of legal services in a paralegal or legal support role either in-house or in a law firm
- Fluency in Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated track record of taking ownership of projects and leading initiatives to achieve desired outcomes
- Ability to work independently and effectively manage and prioritise multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
We’d love to see:
- Experience operating with board level executives and corporate governance
- Experience in technology transactions, and/or financial services
- Ability to understand and a strong desire to learn about Bloomberg's financial technology business - and financial sector clients
If that sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.