Planning & Campaign Manager (12 Month Contract) - Europe
Posted Jun 21, 2022 - Requisition No. 104649
The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. The buzz of a recent tech breakthrough. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We challenge each other. And through our countless volunteer projects, we help bring out the best in our communities as around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen!
The vision of the Bloomberg Planning and Campaign Management team is to be collaborative partners within the media group, with a positive and proactive approach towards building cross platform media solutions and maximizing revenue. The Planning and Campaign Management team creates strategic and cohesive cross platform media plans and successfully manages sold campaigns from start to finish. We are looking for an individual that thrives in a fast-paced working environment and can manage frequent changes in priorities with ease. This role will require you to develop an in-depth understanding of Bloomberg's media platforms including; Digital, Social, OTT, Television, Radio, Print and Events along with the skills to deliver a high level of customer service to our clients.
We'll trust you to:
- Collaborate with multiple teams to build strategic and creative single or cross platform media plans.
- Attain a thorough understanding of the Bloomberg Media platform, ad products and capabilities.
- Understand client objectives in order to identify and recommend ideal media placements for proposals.
- Utilize our proprietary and industry research tools to inform media planning recommendations.
- Work closely with Sales and Traffic teams to ensure that we are meeting and exceeding the client's expectations on the execution of ad campaigns.
- Manage pre through post sale process for ad campaigns including but not limited to: Brainstorming and ideating based on client objectives, analyzing reporting and data to ensure we are meeting our clients KPI's, optimizations for optimal performance, and facilitating end of campaign reports.
- Continuously provide excellent customer service for both internal and external clients.
- Effectively manage internal and external deadlines, and navigate frequent changes in priorities.
- Acclimate well to an evolving work environment
You will need to have:
- 2+ years of digital media planning or ad operations experience at a publisher or agency is preferred.
- Refined problem solving skills, with solutions oriented approach
- A personality to be self-motivated, enthusiastic and detail-oriented
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with frequent changes in priorities
- The ability to effectively multi-task with strong time management and organization skills
- Strong data analysis skills, and the ability to present data & insights in visually appealing presentation formats (Powerpoint, Google Slides).
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel, including advanced knowledge of pivot tables, VLOOKUP function and charts, is preferred.
- Experience with campaign management and analytics tools such as Google AdManager, OperativeOne, Moat Analytics & Salesforce
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to maintain strong professional relationships with clients
If this sounds like you, please apply!
If we believe you’re a good match we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or email@example.com