The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. The buzz of a recent tech breakthrough. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We challenge each other. And through our countless volunteer projects, we help bring out the best in our communities as around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen!
The vision of the Bloomberg Advertising Operations Team is to provide the highest quality cross platform media campaigns and services to customers across the globe. The Planning & Campaign Manager will create cohesive cross platform campaigns and manage the campaigns from start to finish. The role will work with all Bloomberg media platforms including; television, digital, radio, print and events. You will have a thorough and in depth understanding of a client's objectives, important metrics, past campaigns and Bloomberg's product and offerings, with the goal of maximizing revenue, creating effective, renewable programs and demonstrating white glove campaign management for our clients.
You will be able to:
- Work with sales to understand client's goals in order to identify and recommend ideal media placements for proposals that will ensure client objectives are met
- Work across multiple teams to build strategic and creative single or cross platform plans for our clients
- Maximize revenue and plan strategically through a deep understanding of internal business goals
- Deep knowledge and understanding of all of our cross platform products and capabilities
- Manage Ad Campaigns from start to finish including but not limited to: analyzing reporting and data, optimizations, wrap up reports and project managing custom aspects of the campaign with various teams
- Work closely with sales and traffic to solve all problems and to ensure that we not only meet client's objectives but exceed them, ultimately leading to client retention
- Provide excellent customer service for both internal and external clients
- Effectively manage time and responsibilities in regards to deadlines and client needs
- Utilize company resources cross functional relationships throughout the process
- Accommodate ad hoc responsibilities and evolving job duties
You will need to have the following:
- Proven media experience, Digital or TV experience required
- The desire to be extremely accurate and detail-oriented
- The ability to effectively multi-task with strong time management and organization skills
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- A personality to be self-motivated, enthusiastic, detail-oriented and analytical
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with frequent changes in priorities
- Experience with campaign management/ad serving technology and CRM tools such as DFP/XSM, DMC, STAQ, Moat, Salesforce
- An ability to work effectively cross functionally and maintain strong professional relationships with clients and other various outside vendors
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
If this sounds like you:
- Apply! If we think you're a good match, we'll get in touch with you to let you know next steps. In the meantime, check out http://www.bloombergmedia.com/.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.