Portfolio & Analytics Account Manager
Posted Jan 16, 2024 - Requisition No. 122602
Our Product Specialist team position, our powerful portfolio & risk analytics solution to our global investment professionals. Our Buyside Enterprise Solution helps our clients make quicker and more informed decisions by empowering them with the tools they need to define appropriate investment universes, implement optimal investment portfolio strategies, easily and accurately measure portfolio risk and return, and streamline their overall investment management workflow.
What’s the role?
As account manager you have overall responsibility to manage a client book of business across our Portfolio and Risk Enterprise Products. You will be responsible for growing revenue within these clients both by identifying cross selling opportunities, while also driving usage and adoption of our products to encourage revenue growth. You’ll work closely with Implementation, Support, and Operations to ensure firms are using the enterprise solution as intended and supported at the level the buy-side community expects from a strategic investment technology partner.
You’ll build strong relationships across your coverage and find opportunities to expand the firm’s use of buy-side enterprise services. You’ll demonstrate credibility with competency and knowledge of the buy-side community and have a deep understanding of fundamental portfolio management concepts such as performance attribution, multi-factor risk models, and portfolio optimization.
We'll trust you to:
- Build, own, and manage relationships with key customers, including C-suites and senior management. Utilise these relationships to understand strategic business objectives and requirements, and to work with them in achieving their goals by using Bloomberg Portfolio & Risk Analytics solutions
- Understand the client’s business, infrastructure, and key workflows with the goal of (1) finding opportunities to generate revenue by upselling our full range of Portfolio & Risk Enterprise Solutions across new teams and functions; (2) optimising their use of our solutions and of - Develop and implement strategies that promote usage, adoption, and retention of our solutions. This includes making sure that (1) clients are fully equipped and trained on how to use our Portfolio & Risk Analytics tools, that (2) client’s workflow is running well and fully optimised, and that (3) clients are satisfied and well supported by various members of our team
- Become a key partner of the client’s in-house team. Our client will see you as part of their own team and rely on you to lead and coordinate Portfolio Analytics projects
- Be the go-to person to share knowledge across Bloomberg Risk and Performance solutions and to share industry best-practices with front and middle-office, including senior level decision makers
- Partner with Bloomberg Product Manager, Researcher and Engineers to support strategic client development needs and organise the deployment of new analytics and reporting workstream
- 4+ years of client facing experience in Financial Services or a Financial Technology company
- Strong interest in portfolio & risk analytics with a knowledge of data management
- Deep-understand of Buy-side workflows and operating models
- Experience in partnering with clients on Portfolio Management, strategies modelling, performance attribution and risk assessment
- Deep understanding of across the asset classes including knowledge of derivatives pricing and analytics Excellent communication and presentation skills, including the ability to understand and pass on complex concepts in a simple and clear way to clients
- Demonstrable ability to identify new prospects, and build and maintain solid client relationships
- CFA, FRM or CAIA certification
- BQL or Python
You'll need to have:
We'd love to see:
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/product/portfolio-risk-analytics/
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg provides reasonable adjustment/accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable adjustment/accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable adjustment/accommodation include but are not limited to making a change to the application process work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email AMER_recruit@bloomberg.net (Americas), EMEA_recruit@bloomberg.net (Europe, the Middle East and Africa), or APAC_recruit@bloomberg.net (Asia-Pacific), based on the region you are submitting an application for. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or email@example.com