Portfolio Analytics & Index Sales Representative
Posted Mar 22, 2018 - Requisition No. 66165
Portfolio & Index Sales team members sell and implement state-of-the-art enterprise level Portfolio and Risk Analytics Solutions to the world’s top institutional buyside firms. The team is also responsible for the licensing of the Bloomberg Barclays Indices and other Bloomberg indices including AusBond, BCOM, and the Bloomberg strategy indices.
Our Portfolio & Risk Analytics solutions help financial professionals achieve their objectives by providing unmatched transparency into their portfolio’s performance, characteristics and risk. From one location, a series of powerful, integrated multi-asset tools deliver consistent insight, enabling our clients to create and execute differentiating investment strategies.
What’s the role?
Portfolio Analytics sales representatives are experts in advanced portfolio management theory. They have a deep understanding of fundamental portfolio management concepts such as performance attribution, multi factor risk models and portfolio optimization. With a consultative approach, you will identify our clients' needs and demonstrate how Bloomberg’s portfolio analytics and indices will help them make the best investment and trading decisions.
We’ll trust you to:
- Build senior level relationships with many of the top institutional investment firms in the world
- Increase client usage and adoption of our Portfolio and Risk Analytics Solution and Bloomberg Barclays Indices
- Collaborate extensively with different internal teams to cross-sell our suite of solutions
- Upsell our desktop Portfolio and Risk Analytics at the Enterprise level
- Provide detailed product feedback from clients to internal business managers in an effort to continually improve our products
- Take a lead role in conducting internal and external training sessions and sales pitches
You’ll need to have:
- An astute commercial mind-set, working to exceed sales metrics
- Demonstrable ability to identify new prospects and build and maintain solid client relationships
- Solid experience working in, or selling to the buy-side i.e. pension funds, investment advisors or mutual funds, or alternatively, experience in financial engineering/structuring
- Fixed Income market experience and knowledge
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Aptitude to excel in a dynamic, rapidly growing environment
- Ability to creatively market our product to a vast demographic of potential clients
- A self-starter and dedicated collaborator with strong multi-tasking skills
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.