Portfolio Analytics Sales Engineer
Posted May 24, 2023 - Requisition No. 116472
We put the industry's most powerful Portfolio & Risk Analytics solution at the fingertips of global investment professionals. Our Buyside Enterprise Solution helps our clients make quicker and more informed decision by empowering them with the tools to define appropriate investment universes with benchmarks, implement optimal investment portfolio strategies, easily and accurately measure portfolio risk and return, and streamline their overall investment management workflow.
We are seeking a dynamic, quantitatively minded software developer to join our Portfolio Analytics and Risk Platform team. This role will play an integral part in amplifying the footprint of our EMEA business through technology solutions. Situated in a fast-paced environment, this position will offer significant exposure to our client businesses and provide an excellent platform to design portfolio analytics solutions. The successful candidate will collaborate closely with our Portfolio & Analytics sales team to provide clients with tailored portfolio and risk management solutions.
We'll trust you to:
- Understand the full-workflow of our Buyside Analytics Platform and devise scalable solution to increase the adoptions of our Analytics & Risk engine across our EMEA business.
- Plan and scope large technology projects for client building on top of our API Libraries workflow oriented applications
- Collaborate closely with the Portfolio & Analytics sales team to identify common challenges across various client types, understand their needs, and develop tailored workflow solutions to address those issues.
- Contribute meaningfully to strategy and planning while independently driving and delivering execution phases of strategic projects within the team.
- Coach, mentor, and develop colleagues, fostering a supportive and collaborative environment.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technology improvements within the finance industry and the wider technology landscape, ensuring the quality of work remains high and the technology being built is cutting edge.
- Deliver engaging product presentations and demonstrations to clients, highlighting the value and benefits of our platform.
You'll need to have:
- Proven experience as a software developer
- Deep knowledge of asset management, portfolio risk, and portfolio construction.
- Proficiency in Python and SQL is required
- Previous experience with risk management or portfolio construction systems is considered a valuable asset
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/product/portfolio-risk-analytics/
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, colour, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg provides reasonable adjustment/accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable adjustment/accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable adjustment/accommodation include but are not limited to making a change to the application process work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email AMER_recruit@bloomberg.net (Americas), EMEA_recruit@bloomberg.net (Europe, the Middle East and Africa), or APAC_recruit@bloomberg.net (Asia-Pacific), based on the region you are submitting an application for. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or email@example.com?