Portfolio and Risk Analytics Client Support
Posted Jun 24, 2021 - Requisition No. 90861
Portfolio managers, risk analysts and back/middle office managers face the challenge of making investment decisions, realising returns and assessing risk.
Our Portfolio & Risk Analytics solutions help financial professionals achieve their objectives by providing unmatched transparency into their portfolio’s performance, characteristics and risk. From one location, a series of powerful, integrated multi-asset tools deliver consistent insight, enabling our clients to create and execute differentiating investment strategies.
As part of our Portfolio & Risk Analytics Client Support team, you will work in a client facing role, liaising with portfolio managers, risk and performance analysts and back/middle-office professionals.
We are looking for individuals with market knowledge and expertise to support our PORT clients with exceptional service that allows them to operate effectively.
What is the role?
You will start your journey by completing our comprehensive Analytics & Sales training program, covering all aspects of the financial markets: economic principles, market players and asset classes - while teaching you all there is to know about the functionality and analytical tools Bloomberg has to offer!
You will join one of our Analytics teams, delivering exceptional customer support to our clients while working towards an asset class specialism.
Following the completion of your specialism, you will move into our Portfolio & Risk Analytics team that supports clients on our PORT functionality. Being part of the team means you'll be providing outstanding customer service, while building a detailed knowledge of our solutions.
There are multiple opportunities to further your career across the department or the company, such as becoming a Subject Matter Expert within the team, or progressing into one of our specialised Buyside Enterprise Sales or Support teams. You could go on to take up a Leadership position, or pursue a role in our Product or Implementations teams.
We’ll Trust You To:
- Use your product knowledge and acquired client intel to build and maintain credible relationships with your clients, deliver client trainings and actively communicate effectively with external stakeholders.
- Keep up to date with market trends while understanding the impact on our clients is crucial. You will develop your knowledge of our products and customers' workflows, sharing and building this knowledge across your team.
- Actively generate leads and contribute to sales campaigns, prioritising product enhancement requests for our Product and Engineering teams, and providing valuable customer intelligence that drives product improvements and sales performance.
- Experience in buy-side financial institutions or alternatively, experience in financial engineering/structuring.
Understanding of workflows used by portfolio managers, risk and attribution specialists; the ability to build and understand complex workflow solutions is key.
- Understanding and awareness of key benchmark indices in the buy-side
Great communication skills and ability to build relationships across various stakeholder levels (technical contacts, product managers, traders, executive team etc.)
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate problems and provide solutions.
Be a self-starter and a proactive collaborator with strong multi-tasking and prioritisation skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to assist with product roll-outs and project management work
Fluency in another European language in addition to English is a plus
We are committed to hiring the best and brightest talent at Bloomberg and we do provide visa sponsorship for this role. However, each case is reviewed on an individual basis.
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or firstname.lastname@example.org.