Post Trade Implementation Specialist, EMEA
Posted May 9, 2023 - Requisition No. 116133
The Bloomberg Post Trade Implementation team provides our clients outstanding service in the scoping, deployment and integration of our Transactional Cost Analysis solution (BTCA) within the framework of their existing businesses. We partner with Sales and Account Management throughout the sales process to ensure the solution is a fit for the client’s needs. We also work with our Product and Engineering teams to ensure the client has an efficient, exceptional onboarding experience.
What’s the role?
The Post Trade Implementation team is responsible for:
- Working with Sales to analyse a client’s workflow, gather client requirements, identify gaps, and propose our solution. This will include scoping the solution and presenting it to the client accurately as well as communicating missing requirements to the Product teams where we have no solution
- Leading the implementation of new sales in line with standard procedures, working with our client’s project and business management teams to integrate our products to fulfil their firm’s objectives to exacting timelines
- Ensuring our new clients are setup to enhance the benefit and optimal use of our product
- Defining internal implementation procedures and operational process of any new product, functions, and workflow
- Working with Product teams on implementation-related new builds to ensure we deliver in line with our commitments
- Identifying opportunities to expand the product franchise within the client once the implementation has completed
We’ll trust you to:
- Develop detailed project plans and timelines, driving them to completion through agreement with the client and support from internal teams where necessary.
- Own each assigned complex and strategic engagement, acting as the primary day-to-day project management point person working across multiple internal groups and external vendors, driving tasks through to completion.
- Drive transparency and consistency by clear communication and production of engagement-specific documentation.
- Define and promote standard methodologies for project management and implementation of Bloomberg solutions.
- Keep up to date with the latest market reforms and our latest product releases and to continue to challenge yourself in finding out how our various offerings can resolve client needs.
- Demonstrate your superb knowledge and relationship building skills to build and maintain credible relationships with partners and clients.
- Have a strong understanding of all the asset classes that the various Bloomberg solutions can support and the markets that are in your region.
You’ll need to have:
- Proven experience in both independent and collaborative working environments in a fast-paced business.
- Demonstrated history of solving complex problems with a keen eye for detail and a meticulous level of precision.
- Project management experience, including developing detailed project plans and working across multiple internal groups, external vendors, and clients.
- Experience supporting or working with trading and/or compliance workflows.
- Understanding and working knowledge of the trading life cycle from order to execution, sales/trader workflows and global markets terminology.
- Positive relationship building skills and the ability to network across departments!
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
We’d love to see:
- 5+ years of professional industry experience in Project Management.
- Demonstrated history of prioritising engagements and gathering requirements.
- Prior experience in the TCA or Compliance space.
- An in-depth understanding of Fixed Income, Equity, FX and/or OTC.
- Understanding of the MiFID Regulatory framework.
- Proven experience understanding and defining sophisticated workflows as well as leading client-facing engagements.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg provides reasonable adjustment/accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable adjustment/accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable adjustment/accommodation include but are not limited to making a change to the application process work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email AMER_recruit@bloomberg.net (Americas), EMEA_recruit@bloomberg.net (Europe, the Middle East and Africa), or APAC_recruit@bloomberg.net (Asia-Pacific), based on the region you are submitting an application for. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or email@example.com