Our Treasury & Risk Management (TRM) product is a global game-changer in the Treasury Management market place, set to provide 10,000 middle market corporates with the first fully integrated system within our Bloomberg Professional Service. It is a SaaS solution that delivers unmatched levels of functionality and workflow to Corporates with minimal implementation.
The functionality includes: cash management; bank management, funding and investment, risk and exposure management, hedge accounting and liquidity management.
Being part of the team means you will be supporting the marketing/sales strategy to help us exceed our annual sales targets. You will play an important part in growing our business within Corporate Treasury as well as provide valuable input into how our product will evolve. Your strong relationships with the Product Development and Sales teams will help streamline and develop advanced sales demo environments, showcasing key features of our offering and seamlessly moving clients through the sales process.
Additionally, you will contribute to white papers/case studies/articles across our media channels including the TRM Website, Linked-in page and Treasury Brief in order to increase brand awareness.
We will trust you to:
- Provide business expertise to support and train our sales team on Treasury and Risk Management. This will enable them to do demos and scoping’s with clients as needed
- Facilitate the more complex scoping engagements where sales will need additional support aimed at fully documenting client needs, exposing gaps, and setting client expectations
- Play a lead role as the post-sale relationship manager insuring that the product is delivered by our implementation team in line with the scoping documents and the agreed upon timeframe
- Collaborate with the marketing team to guide contact targeting and messaging, to improve lead generation numbers/quality and prepare white papers and blogs on a regular basis
- Converse regularly with the sales team to better qualify opportunities and improve conversion rates
- Position and promote the adoption of our product across different consulting channels, by representing us at in-house seminars, trade shows and other industry events
- Innovate and provide suggestions for future product development
- Partner effectively with product development to test the new functionality at the end of any sprint run in beta before production release
- Assist with documenting the help function for all new functionality and deliver training to the sales team as new functionality is delivered
You will need to have:
- Solid experience in treasury management, particularly: cash management, liquidity forecasting, payments, exposure management, risk management, and financial instruments accounting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to personally conduct presentations, provide demonstrations, gather product requirements, specify and scope development
- The desire to constantly improve our business content; both individually and as part of a successful team
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/treasury-and-risk/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.