Procurement Partner - Professional Services
Posted Jun 18, 2021 - Requisition No. 91559
You are excited about negotiating that next deal, being part of a Global Department delivering top quality service and advice. Our resourceful and dynamic Procurement Department is looking for an experienced Sourcing specialist to join its European Headquarters based in London. You will build and manage relationships with our internal clients and the vendors who support our exciting and varied requirements across the whole EMEA region. This role will support various business areas focusing on professional services. You will need to show good knowledge of procurement principles, strong negotiating skills and an eye for detail. You will be part of the EMEA team supporting multiple internal stakeholders, from a wide spectrum of departments with many and varied needs, in a fast paced demanding environment. Working with the Regional Manager, you, as part of the Sourcing Team will develop and execute supply strategies for multiple categories. You will also be managing your own supply base ensuring stakeholders get what they want, when they want it and at the best value possible. We are a Global Procurement Department, who working with our internal clients, devise strategies based on the varied requirements of a fast pace cutting edge business with a truly global presence.
We’ll Trust You To:
- Determine specifications and requirements for products and services through communication with internal stakeholders and the department’s strategic plan.
- Lead regional sourcing opportunities, including RFPs, direct negotiations, etc., and use market research from internal and external sources to drive sourcing decisions
- Ensure adherence to the policies and thresholds set by the Global Procurement Team.
- Negotiate and implement Contractual agreements in partnership with the internal customer and our Legal department.
- Manage the vendor base to ensure that contractual compliance and financial efficiency.
- Continuously review with the Sourcing Team Strategic Plans to better serve the company as a whole.
- Build strong and lasting relationships with internal clients and the associated vendor base.
- Provide support to the rest of the team to make sure we deliver first class customer service.
You’ll need to have:
- Education to degree level, CIPS or combination of education and work experience.
- Proven experience in the commercial environment with demonstrated ability for complex commercial and contractual negotiations, competitive market analysis, and ongoing supplier performance management/scorecards.
- Proven experience in commercial situations.
- Strong contractual knowledge and negotiation skills
- Understanding of and experience in contract law and applicable legislation
- Strong decision making ability
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact in a cross-functional environment with all levels of executive management
- Ability to learn new applications relevant to the role.
- Excellent Organisational skills and attention to detail.
We’d love to see:
SAP, Oracle or other ERP experience across multiple sourcing categories
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.