Product Manager - Data License Platform
Posted Oct 14, 2021 - Requisition No. 96432
The Bloomberg Enterprise Data (ED) business is experiencing a prolonged period of unprecedented growth. Within this business, the Data License Platform business focuses on the distribution of an unparalleled breadth and depth of enterprise content to the world's leading market participants.
We are currently undertaking a multi-year program of work to overhaul the Data License Platform and associated products, as we fundamentally re-imagine how we can grow our business by helping our clients deliver cloud and data solutions in the digital age. Products range from REST APIs, cloud delivery and data science platforms through to Web UIs and workflow automation.
As the Enterprise Data Web Product Manager, you will be responsible on the execution of the projects that support the goals of the websites under the Enterprise Data portfolio. In this role, you will provide operational support across functional teams by increasing communication and connection points, streamline the web design and development processes, and lead product excellence. This means you will work with a cross-functional team across Marketing, Product, Sales, and Operations to drive alignment and push projects through to completion. The role enables you to directly impact the growth of Bloomberg Enterprise Data website portals. These websites are helping Enterprise Data clients transform the way they discover the products and services offered and how they consume the data thru Data License platform.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Build the next generation of product features for mobile web and other platforms as needed, focusing on delivering the best and most relevant information for our audience.
- Manage and validate stakeholder requests for new products and enhancements, gathering requirements down to the most basic needs, guaranteeing reusability among other stations.
- Work with Engineering, UX, QA, Sales and Service orgs to ensure product concepts meet all needs, present to senior management and station stakeholders as well as 3rd parties.
- Lead brainstorming sessions to identify user needs in the market data space and ideate on potential solutions.
- Manage prioritization of production bugs as needed
- Lead user research along with UX counterparts to validate prototypes and gain insights from users.
- Collaborate with other Web PM to envision, define and communicate the product roadmap.
- Evangelize the product vision with new ideas and features.
- Perform measurement and data-driven prioritization of features that meet audience and business needs; set minimal viable product releases.
- Promote Agile product management processes.
- Alongside other Web PM, manage all aspects of the cross-functional team, including inter-team communications and results-oriented meetings.
- Experience of at least 3 years as a Product Manager, preferably with consumer-facing digital products.
- The ideal candidate would have launched websites/apps in the Fin Tech space, from ideation all the way to production.
- Comfortable with defining and running tests in order to make decisions that will shape your product.
- Defined a product vision along with short-term and long-term roadmaps in order to achieve it.
- Demonstrable examples of their user first approach.
- Able to articulate product technical solutions to development resources, without coding experience necessary.
- Well versed on new technology trends to help lead the team into adopting them for new products.
- Deep knowledge about how your users use your products.
- Experience organizing usability tests as well condensing key takeaways to executives.
- Able to read and synthesize product metrics to make suggestions and defend your positions based on measured product results.
- Led product initiatives collaborating with different groups in order to achieve the defined goals and a successful product launch.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: