Product Manager - EMEA IRS E-Trading
Posted Mar 7, 2023 - Requisition No. 114512
Bloomberg Electronic Trading Systems (ETS) offers premier multi-asset trading venues, services, and workflows, including for Interest Rate Swaps. As the EMEA IRS E-Trading Product Manager, you will develop solutions specifically for EMEA as well as the global investor community, by collaborating with key internal and external market participants, to deliver market-leading trading solutions.
We’ll trust you to:
- Drive the overall business strategy and product development for the EMEA IRS electronic trading business.
- Communicate product strategy and development status with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Build tools that improve client workflows and increase trading efficiency.
- Follow technology trends and developments in the electronic trading space to identify opportunities for business expansion.
- Design and prioritise solutions, and project manage them to delivery and adoption.
- Monitor, analyze, and tackle for regulatory developments, and ensure that the business meets its regulatory obligations.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with key clients and market players.
You'll need to have:
- Experience within IRS markets (7-10 yrs)
- Strong understanding and knowledge of the EMEA IRS trading business and market structure.
- Ability to analyze competing platforms and make strategic decisions based on overall market trends.
- Proficiency in engaging clients and attending strategic sales meetings to convey the product road map.
- Ability to work well across multiple internal teams while being a leader for the business.
- Proven history of partnering with Engineering teams.
- Preparedness to travel.
*Please note we use years of experience as a guide but we certainly will consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary for the role.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or firstname.lastname@example.org