FXGO, our premier FX platform, delivers a vast range of market data and robust analytics on currencies and derivatives.
You can assess performance, analyse market drivers, quantify risk and evaluate hedging strategies, and then optimise trade execution with our unrivalled array of advanced trading tools. Get live pricing from the most liquidity providers anywhere, execute trades at the best available prices, and leverage our solutions for regulatory mandates, compliance and reporting.
What's the role?
As a Product Manager you will help drive the growth of FXGO. You'll have a high level of visibility and responsibility and you will collaborate extensively with our clients, FX market specialists, sales teams, software engineers and others to deliver a market leading FX electronic trading solution.
We'll trust you to:
- Take a prominent role in developing our FX business strategy by bringing visionary ideas and deep market insight to the table.
- Clearly articulate the strategy in formal and informal communications across the organisation and with customers.
- You'll work closely with our customers, potential prospects and our sales force to understand customer needs and to identify trends and opportunities.
- You will look after the flow of product development requests and use your excellent judgment to set clear and effective priorities for work to be done and working with clients and the sales teams on timelines.
- Express our FX product strategy in well-thought-out, innovative, and intuitive product designs.
- Work effectively with software engineers daily to drive the development of our premier product
What do I need to apply?
- You'll have substantial experience in product development.
- You'll need to have a deep understanding of the FX market, including the products used, market players, electronic trading, market conventions, technology and trends.
- Strong experience in FX either on the sell-side or the buy-side; ideally in business/product management.
- A good understanding of the FX trading process; strategy, compliance, financing, trade settlement, portfolio analysis, order management and electronic trading.
- A strong network of senior contacts in the FX market.
- A desire to travel in order to provide our clients with a premium service.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional/foreign-exchange/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.