Program Manager - Philanthropy and Engagement - 12 months fixed term contract
Posted Apr 3, 2018 - Requisition No. 66348
Bloomberg Philanthropy is core to the culture of Bloomberg and has both an internal and external focus. We aim to deliver real, meaningful and lasting changes around the world focusing on five key areas: the arts, education, the environment, government innovation, and public health. Whether it is inspiring the next generation of leaders through our education engagement program, advancing innovation and access in the arts, empowering organisations to help high need communities or preserving natural resources to protect the planet, we constantly strive to strengthen communities and improve quality of life worldwide
We lead from the front and do not hesitate to address controversial issues. We remain flexible in order to invest boldly and quickly to maximise impact. We look for unmet needs that can be addressed with proven solutions.
The Philanthropy & Engagement team harnesses the company’s resources and the unique expertise and talent of its employees, coordinating the company's partnerships with cultural and charitable organisations globally as well as employee volunteering opportunities across our entire organisation.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated individual to provide maternity cover for a member of its Global Philanthropy & Engagement team.
What's in it for you?
You are responsible for the project management of a number of key programs across the Philanthropy portfolio, with a focus on the newly opened London Mithraeum Bloomberg SPACE. You are also involved in programme development, events, marketing and advertising support, as well as relationship management across multiple projects.
In this role you will use your excellent project management, strong relationship building and interpersonal skills, and a rigorous attention to detail. You can work independently, prioritize and multi-task, as well as have confidence when dealing with a wide variety of people and projects at various levels. Flexibility in terms of hours and approach is essential.
We'll trust you to:
Be responsible of 4 key workstreams with particular focus on London Mithraeum Bloomberg SPACE
- Develop key initiatives and campaigns in partnership with key partners and communities internally and externally
- Manage associated events
- Manage education programmes and accompanying materials
- Set and handle timelines and budgets
- Report and evaluate programmes
Marketing and Advertising
- Manage development and maintenance of brand and design for projects
- Develop relevant print and collateral, including films, adverts, brochures, leaflets, premiums
- Manage internal and external advertising campaigns
- Provide the key point of reference for partners’ communications and initiatives
- Manage digital interactive elements associated with selected projects
- Support the Philanthropy team in developing relevant communications materials for key projects including research, press releases, reports, summaries and content for a variety of print, online and social media platforms
- Relationship Management
- Provide a central standpoint a wide range of community partners
- Manage associated memberships and cultural networks
You need to have:
- Significant project management experience
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Experience in managing complex multi-stakeholder initiatives
- Ability to deliver concise, strategic research and reports both written and in person
- Marketing as well as advertising knowledge
- Strong administrative skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Eye for detail
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a global team
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this and learn a little bit more about our philanthropy team:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.