Project Manager - Construction
Posted Feb 9, 2018 - Requisition No. 65142
Bloomberg LP employs staff worldwide through a network of offices. Creating vibrant, innovative, state of the art workspaces for our employees and clients is a key factor in the growing global business. Our Global Projects team are seeking a talented Project Manager to join our team, based at our new London European Headquarters. You will report into the EMEA Head of Projects deliver projects around the EMEA region, working alongside design, facilities, infrastructure and information systems groups, as part of a truly global team.
In this role, you will be offered a rare client-side opportunity and the privilege to work in, and on some of the most unique office fit-outs in the world. You demonstrate passion and enthusiasm for people and project management, are decisive, intuitive and able to lead remote teams.
What’s the role:
You have a high degree of expertise in handling a broad spectrum of internal and external stakeholders and partners. You will have significant autonomy and be expected to deliver exceptional projects in line with business requirements of quality, time and cost. You will communicate and articulate the needs of the project and provide accurate reporting to the client, project team lead and senior management.
We’ll trust you to:
- Be responsible for end to end delivery including the development of end-user requirements and coordination works in new and refurbished premises (plus decommissioning of the Company's current offices). You'll be involved in the due diligence process for review of new premises and assist with future capital planning.
- This is a challenging, important and well rewarded role within Bloomberg and offers scope for further professional development.
- There is a level of travel required in support of the role across the region.
You Need To Have:
- PMP, MAPM, Bachelor's degree or related work experience in construction project management
- Solid experience in international project management with emphasis on corporate offices, communication rooms, technology & infrastructure
- Handle multiple concurrent projects of varying size and complexity following a robust procedural and governance structure
- Programming / scheduling and milestone management experience
- Experience developing, monitoring and managing budgets
- The ability and willingness to take stakeholder proposals into consideration during decision-making process
- Proficiency using Microsoft Suite, MS Project, Primavera or other industry project management software
- Excellent communications skills: You know how to deliver crisp verbal and written communications to all levels of the organization
- Strong leadership and strategic approach enabling you to foster partnerships and collaboration across the different client user groups and the many consultants and vendors on projects.
We’d love to see :
- Chartered membership of relevant professional body
- Another European language
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.