Project Manager, Client Services Bloomberg Media Group, EMEA
Posted Sep 20, 2021 - Requisition No. 95549
Bloomberg Media makes global business leaders smarter, faster with breaking news, expert opinion and proprietary data delivered on every platform, across every time zone. Our name means instant credibility whether it's the Bloomberg Terminal, Bloomberg.com, Bloomberg Television, Bloomberg TicToc, Bloomberg Radio, Bloomberg Mobile, Bloomberg Businessweek or any of our other platforms. We publish in more places than any other media company.
We're looking for a Project Manager to join our EMEA custom content team, Bloomberg Media Studios. You will oversee the successful delivery of creative solutions projects, from the stage of pre-booking to campaign completion. You will be key in driving projects, keeping on budget, on time, creating a supportive role for the multiple teams with time lines, estimates, scopes of work & detailed project updates. The role involves daily contact with clients and agencies, working with the sales team to manage external relationships.
We're looking for a Project Manager to join us on a one year fixed term contract.
We'll trust you to:
- Work with sales, marketing, creative and technical teams (including but not limited to product management / web producers / developers / architects) as well as 3rd party contractors, to proactively implement solutions that will benefit the client's business needs
- Participate in meetings with stakeholders, oversee creation and tracking of project timelines, manage issue log, track enhancement requests, prioritize new projects and recommend future updates
- Ensure that all documents adhere to internal guidelines and best practice processes
- Ensure that materials comply with all brand and style guidelines and regulatory Edit standards are adhered to
- Understand, condense and communicate end-of-project analytics
- Provide direction and advice on implementation strategy and solutions when appropriate
- Communicate clearly and effectively with project stakeholders in written and verbal communications
You need to have:
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Extensive project management experience, ideally either at media owner or agency side
- Experience with facilitating projects involving content management systems and Ad server platforms, ideally across platforms (print, TV, digital, media
- Experience in a client-service organization with creative and account teams
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail, working well under tight deadlines
- Good working knowledge of digital media - HTML, CMS, CSS, Flash, Digital Asset Management and other web & mobile based technologies
- An understanding of digital media planning and tracking implementation
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- A positive 'can do 'attitude and willingness to drive projects to completion in a fast moving environment
- An ability to collaborate with a diverse team, show good judgment and self-reliant skills
- Familiarity in CMS and/or Ad Serving platforms
- Experience in optimisation and reporting
- Willingness and ability to travel when needed
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we’re a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.