RTO - Global People Services - 6 Months FTC
Posted Oct 21, 2021 - Requisition No. 96727
What’s the role?
Navigating COVID-19 has been an unimaginable challenge for organizations across the world. At Bloomberg, the HR team especially has been at the forefront of dealing with this pandemic day-to-day, and working hard to always put our people first in rapidly changing circumstances. This is a role within the Global People Services team. Projects will include supporting our return to office plans, handling case management and conducting contact tracing, to name a few. These are high-exposure initiatives, which require a comfort with designing processes, flagging/escalating issues and handling a high volume of work. This type of work would be best suited to people who are both self-starters and team players.
If discretion is something which comes naturally to you, and you're able to find that perfect balance between professional and personable, and if you love dealing with people, and you're that person who knows what customer service really means, we would love to hear from you!
We’ll trust you to:
- Answer COVID related questions that come through to HR (COVID policies, notifications of confirmed cases, office access & testing queries etc.).
- Partner with multiple stakeholders across HR (mobility, immigration, Business Partners, regional HR contacts etc.) and across the organization (Legal, Security Operations, Facilities, IT, etc).
- Work with the COVID-19 team to shape and create workflows and processes to meet changing needs.
- Build on your HR skill set as you're learning, creating and implementing policy based on changing Government and Legal guidelines.
You’ll need to have:
- Experience working in a dynamic fast-paced environment;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written);
- Highly professional manner, with the ability to interact with employees of all levels of experience and seniority, across the organization;
- Ability to handle confidential information professionally and appropriately;
- Proven ability to provide first-class customer service
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know next steps. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.