Regional Card and Expense Representative
Posted Jan 6, 2023 - Requisition No. 113167
The Expense team is responsible for Bloomberg's global travel and expense policies, services, and systems. We maintain the internal employee expense-management system TNE. We manage 32 corporate credit card programs across 68 countries. Success comes to independent thinkers with strong communication, organisation, analytical, and multi-tasking skills. Knowledge of international expense systems, controls and industry practices is preferred.
We are looking for a Regional Card and Expense Representative to join our team in London. You will be responsible for Bloomberg’s global card program.
We'll trust you to:
Expense Program and Receipts Management –
- Participate with the daily administration and customer service supporting the global card program
- Responsible for card request tracking, closing accounts, card investigations and respond to queries from employees
- Responsible for handling TNED (Dispute Management System) and oversee card provider resolution of disputed transactions including monitoring of unlinked credits/bill backs for the region
- Organise and provide internal training sessions as required
- Monitor and carry out compliance to all internal/external requirements (e.g. audit, contracts)
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures, including those pertaining to information security and accounting
- Liaise with managers to validate and submit outstanding expenses for ex-employees
- Organise and provide internal training sessions as the need arises
- Participate in testing of new systems and process within region as required
T&E and Purchase Card Program –
- Maintain current corporate card procedures for all countries
- Cancellation of cards for leavers and relocation employees
- Responsible for corporate card program within region, including urgent applications and employee enquires, work with card provider for resolution of customer service issues
- Responsible for card applications, card request tracking, closing accounts, card investigations and responding to queries from employees submitted in SDSK CIAO
- Immediately alert direct managers and HR representative of potential misuse on the card and process payroll deductions and card cancellations as instructed
- Alert direct managers and HR representative of closed accounts with outstanding balances and provide account history
- Participate in Quarterly reviews with vendors, ensuring SLA and performance levels are achieved
Customer Services –
- Strive to deliver outstanding customer service
- Respond to employee expense related enquiries, document frequent issues and drive improvements to optimise service levels without compromising internal controls
- Perform the daily administration and customer service supporting the Cards program
- Provide backup support for other Regional Expense & Card Administrators
- Develop and build strong client relationships globally working with Regional Expense Managers
- Monitor and enforce compliance to all internal/external requirements (e.g. audit, contracts)
- Monitor industry trends, find opportunities to improve administration and customer service
- Implement global card initiatives and provide customer service input into global initiatives
You'll need to have:
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Qlik Sense Analytics
- Excellent customer service skills with ability to establish clear priorities and effectively handle multiple requests in parallel
- Enjoy opportunities to improve customer satisfaction, enhance process robustness and reduce operational costs
- Outstanding business ethics with solid understanding of internal control framework
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and often ambiguous work environment, and navigate through organisational structures with sensitivity and finesse
- Strong interpersonal, time management and organisational skills along with excellent and professional written and verbal communication capabilities
- Demonstrated experience with card programs and knowledge of expense systems
- Ability to drive vendor service levels and address operational performance issues is crucial
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organisation that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients - and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, colour, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or firstname.lastname@example.org