Regulatory Reporting Services Client Support Analyst
Posted Jan 17, 2023 - Requisition No. 113442
The Regulatory Reporting Support Team provides exceptional service across our suite of Reporting & Quality Assurance products to Bloomberg's Regulatory Reporting Services (BRRS) clients. Our global, cross-asset, multi-regulation solutions fulfil the needs of firms across all markets, including buy-side, sell-side and market infrastructure providers. Bloomberg's Regulatory Reporting Services can integrate into any firm's workflows, via standard APIs or with Bloomberg's order management, execution and confirmation solutions.
We are looking for individuals with previous experience in Regulatory Reporting Support, Regulatory Operations or other relevant experience that can help our clients get the most from our product suite.
What's the role?
You will start your journey by completing our comprehensive Analytics & Sales training program, covering all aspects of the financial markets: economic principles, market players and asset classes - while teaching you all there is to know about the functionality and analytical tools Bloomberg has to offer!
You will then move into our Enterprise Services Group and, more specifically, the BRRS Support team. This team supports clients with workflow solutions for their Regulatory requirements. Being part of the team means you'll provide outstanding customer service while building a detailed knowledge of our solutions.
There are multiple opportunities to further your career across the department or the company, such as becoming a subject matter expert or progressing into one of our specialised Product Sales teams. You could go on to take up a Leadership position or pursue a role in our Product or Implementation teams.
There are three core areas to the role:
Client Service: At Bloomberg, we pride ourselves on focusing on customer experience and providing our clients with the fastest and most knowledgeable solutions. In the role, you will use your product knowledge and acquired client intel to build and maintain credible relationships, create clear and up-to-date documentation of client needs, and actively communicate effectively with external stakeholders.
Product and Domain Expertise: Keeping up to date with market trends while understanding the impact on our clients is crucial. You will develop your knowledge of our products and customers' workflows, sharing and building this knowledge across your team.
Business Impact: You'll generate leads and contribute to sales campaigns, prioritise product enhancement requests for our Product and Engineering teams, and provide valuable customer intelligence that drives product improvements and sales performance.
You'll need to have the following:
- Direct experience in reporting and control solutions for one or more of the regulations in our current sweet spot [EMIR, SFTR, MIFIR, DFA, MAS, ASIC]
- Knowledge of fixed income, Equities and Derivatives, electronic execution, trade & transaction reporting, trade repositories, and front-to-back-office workflows
- A real passion for building solid relationships with clients and internal colleagues
- Be a self-starter and a proactive collaborator with strong multi-tasking and prioritisation skills.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to assist with product testing and project management work
We would love to see the following:
- A background in compliance or direct regulatory experience with a local regulatory body
- Interest in technology and coding skills
- Knowledge of derivatives
- Fluency in another European language in addition to English