Reporter - London
Posted Aug 2, 2018 - Requisition No. 68538
Bloomberg News is one of the biggest financial and business news organizations in the world. We lead the way in breaking news about mergers and acquisitions, initial public offerings and other events, enabling readers, viewers and listeners to stay ahead of the markets.
You're a tenacious reporter who will join us in our London bureau to develop compelling story ideas across a variety of topics. You have a strong ability to get to the core of a story and produce breaking news under deadline pressure, ensuring all is clear, comprehensive and accurate.
We'll trust you to:
- Be aware of the major news stories and trends within our coverage
- Generate and shape story ideas with a strong story-telling ability
- Work with editors on accuracy and insightful coverage
- Contribute to a range of platforms
- Communicate and collaborate with teams across the company
You'll need to have:
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Previous financial or business journalism experience
- An ability to write quickly, concisely and accurately under tight deadline pressure
- Success in producing outstanding copy
- Knowledge of the economy, financial markets, and business
- Experience working in a real-time news environment
Salary: Competitive and Benefits
Opening Date: 2nd August 2018
Closing Date: 1st September 2018
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think you're a good match and we'll get in touch with you to let you know next steps. In the meantime, check out:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.