Reverse Logistics Representative
Posted Aug 17, 2021 - Requisition No. 93290
Bloomberg fuels the power of information and technology to bring clarity to a sophisticated world. A global financial information and news leader that provides influential decision makers a critical edge by connecting them to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas. The company delivers data, news and analytics through innovative technology and provides real time financial information to more than 325,000 subscribers globally.
In a career at Bloomberg, you will play a vital role in making it all happen. You will be joining a team of solution-finders, with a real passion for providing exceptional customer service in a fast-paced environment. Ambitious. Surprising. Purposeful. Life at Bloomberg is many things, but it is never dull. We are truly a global business with a truly diverse workforce. We pride ourselves on being open, inclusive and collaborative — and in providing a work environment that inspires our employees to be their best.
You have a passion and are driven to deliver outstanding customer service, you have a calm voice and a cool head in a fast paced environment. You form relationships quickly and easily, you know how to network with people and what it really takes to get things done. You enjoy taking initiative, solving any issues and have a natural eye for detail. You love dealing with people, you thrive in a team environment, and you know what customer service really means.
Bloomberg Hardware Management - we partner closely with our clients, taking time to understand their unique operational needs. As part of the Supply Chain Organization we aim to provide an efficient and easy way for Bloomberg customers to receive, swap, return and store licensed equipment. We engage in Customer Site visits to review processes with our customers and sales teams to optimize their equipment support.
You will fully cross train and maintain hands on experiences to help quickly identify and drive process improvements. You are willing to inspire change and take initiatives, challenge current working processes through operational understanding and data insight. Continuously assess current practices and strive to improve processes through real time experience and recommendations to leadership
What’s the role?
You will be responsible for forging deep and trusted relationships with clients, and provide assistance on handling their on-site inventory of our licensed equipment.
We'll trust you to:
- Be responsible for and handle reverse logistics critical metrics that align with our business objectives by using operational and quality data
- Find opportunities for improvements and supervise implementation to determine project success where applicable.
- Run inventory levels at customer sites ensuring accounts are reconciled monthly for larger firms that are handled on BREP
- Establish relationships with external customers and understand their internal set up to ensure our processes support their needs
- Maintain relationships with internal partners such as Customer Support and Sales teams to understand their processes and ensure support of their needs
- Frequent customer firm interaction through calls and onsite visits to develop relationships and gain continuous voice of the customer
- Diligently supervise and manage all customer interactions within the company CRM system
- Manage and coordinate ticketing performance against SLA’s
- Support a reverse logistics network across Bloomberg's full suite of equipment, including keyboards, monitors and PCs
- Daily monitoring of Clients equipment returns/billing
- Effectively manage projects regarding returns to optimize cost, customer service and quality
You’ll need to have:
- 3+ years of professional experience*, preferably in operations, supply chain, logistics or customer service
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage across different teams and business functions
- Dedicated team-member with strong collaborative skills
- Proven customer service and relationship building
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office / PowerPoint applications
- Data analytics / analysis working experience in Microsoft Office Programs (particularly Excel and MS Access)
- Project management experience in planning, coordination and managing different work streams
*Please note we use years of experience as a guide but we certainly will consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary for the role.
We’d love to see:
- Solid understanding of SAP
- Experience with working in an Agile driven environment
- Proficiency in an additional language(s) (verbal and/or written)
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match!
We'll get in touch with you, to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at more of what we do at Bloomberg: https://www.bloomberg.com/company/
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.