Risk Sales Representative
Posted Sep 2, 2019 - Requisition No. 77040
Bloomberg’s Multi-Asset Risk System (MARS) is a comprehensive suite of risk management tools that delivers consistent, consolidated results across our clients entire firm. Powered by Bloomberg’s world-class pricing library, market data and mortgage cash flow engine, MARS enables front office, risk and collateral professionals to analyze their trading and investment portfolios, manage and mitigate their exposure and ready themselves for any turn of events.
What's the role?
The Risk Sales Executive is responsible for managing the sales process for Bloomberg’s MARS solutions to clients ranging from small regional organisations to large global banks.
As a key member of the team, you will be responsible for generating and converting a pipeline of these products to either buy-side or sell-side clients in the region; marketing the products internally within Bloomberg, building key relationships with decision makers and providing actionable feedback to management.
We will trust you to:
- Utilize your strong product knowledge, technical skills, and market knowledge to generate revenue for Enterprise Businesses & all of Bloomberg’s solutions.
- Manage an enterprise sales engagements with multiple stakeholders, and long term requirements.
- Articulate the features and benefits of Bloomberg enterprise level products in great detail, so that you can act as a partner for your customers.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of what your customers do so that you can position our products to them at multiple phases of an engagement to multiple stakeholders.
- Contribute innovative ideas that anticipate and address client needs
- Collaborate internally to implement and execute value-added solution
- Participate actively in new projects that drive departmental and firm-wide initiatives and goals
- Seek out additional ways to make an impact, such as mentoring, involvement in training, running campaigns, and active involvement in product enhancement
You'll need to have:
- You should have excellent sales skills to uncover issues, position solutions and manage a diverse pipeline of opportunities
- Recent experience of selling derivative risk solutions, either with a vendor or as a market practitioner
- Exemplary presentation, training and communication skills in English
- The ability for regular travel
- Excellent communication skills
We’d love to see:
- Fluency in one or more other relevant regional language
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Opening date: 2nd September 2019
Closing date: 30th September 2019
Compensation: Competitive salary plus benefits