Risk and Valuation Data Sales Specialist - EMEA
Posted Jul 29, 2022 - Requisition No. 105940
About the job
We"re Bloomberg Enterprise Data - fast paced, innovative and steeply growing. We partner closely with our clients, taking time to understand their unique businesses and individual data and technology needs. Our endless selection of datasets, covering all asset types, with multiple delivery technologies and flexible scheduling mean our clients are able to get exactly the data they need, when they need it, in the format they prefer. Without us, they simply can't operate.
What's the role?
As a key member of our growing EMEA team, you'll be responsible for sales strategies and execution of the suite of solutions of Bloomberg pricing products under the Enterprise Data Risk and Valuation Team: from all Bloomberg cross asset pricing data sources for cash and derivatives (e.g. BVAL, BVAL OTC, BVOL, BGN), to sophisticated risk and investment data analytics products using machine learning techniques (e.g. LQA). You'll work closely with clients and prospects to gain a clear understanding of their business needs, and provide consultative solutions to build stronger relationships.
You will have in-depth fixed income and derivatives pricing knowledge and enterprise sales ability. You"ll be familiar with the flow of data around a financial organization, who uses it and what for. Additionally you"ll have a sound knowledge of the regulatory landscape.
You'll be a good listener too, and be able to demonstrate a genuine interest in our clients. You"ll demonstrate how the quality, coverage, transparency and independence of Bloomberg Enterprise Data improves business processes and facilitates compliance with new regulations. You"ll be comfortable interacting with C-level executives, experienced with long selling cycles and confident in communicating how our pricing and regulatory solutions will contribute to their overall business goals at a higher level.
We will trust you to:
- Utilize your strong product knowledge, technical skills, and market knowledge to generate revenue for Enterprise Businesses & all of Bloomberg"s solutions.
- Manage an enterprise sales with multiple stakeholders, and long term requirements.
- Articulate the features and benefits of Bloomberg enterprise level products in great detail, so that you can act as a partner for your customers.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of what your customers do so that you can position our products to them at multiple phases of an engagement to multiple stakeholders.
- Contribute innovative ideas that anticipate and address client needs
- Collaborate internally to implement and execute value-added solution
- Participate actively in new projects that drive departmental and firm-wide initiatives and goals
- Seek out additional ways to make an impact, such as mentoring, involvement in training, running campaigns, and active involvement in product enhancement
You'll need to have:
- Experience in sales where you have met or exceeded demanding targets
- A particularly strong fixed income and derivatives product knowledge, to provide high level analytical and product expertise to our clients and our sales force
- A competent grasp on the regulatory landscape
- Excellent communication skills
- Exemplary presentation, training and communication skills in English
- The ability for regular travel
We'd love to see:
- Familiarity with the Bloomberg Professional Service
- Fluency in an additional European language is a plus
If this sounds like you;
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: http://www.bloomberg.com/enterprise/
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or email@example.com