Bloomberg Sell-Side Execution and Order Management Solutions (SSEOMS) deliver global order and execution management solutions for front-end sales and trading and middle and back office operations. SSEOMS offers an integrated suite of solutions including: idea generation, liquidity management and electronic order flow; market execution, positions and P&L and risk management; compliance and middle and back office operations. With SSEOMS, you can optimize your workflow, increase direct market access, manage risk and compliance, and improve operational efficiency.
What's the role?
We are handing you the keys to drive and enhance our complex software sales with large financial institutions in the EMEA region. You'll be responsible for growing new business, initiating and building on client engagement and service, and forming close partnerships to achieve business goals and while achieving value through our technology solutions.
We’ll trust you to:
- Implement the enterprise sales strategy for SSEOMS to increase client base, revenue, usage and adoption opportunities.
- Exemplify Enterprise/Value Selling approach with the need to understanding the connections between SSEOMS and other Bloomberg solutions to bring the total and unified solution to our clients.
- Manage the sales pipeline in an effective and transparent manner
Collaborate closely with colleagues in other offices and teams to drive projects and maintain a cross-regional operation.
- Be accountable for your individual annual sales targets.
- Effectively communicate requirements with our Product- and Engineering teams.
- Establish and maintain key relationships with a partnership approach across client organizations to ensure that all partners are managed appropriately as part of the sales process
- Work hard AND be accessible, responsive and approachable
You’ll need to have:
- Enterprise selling experience
- Experience with and knowledge of OMS/ EMS software and have an intimate knowledge of Tier 1/ Tier 2 Equity and Equity Derivative business unit structures and their work-flows.
- Deep Sell-Side knowledge
- Be client facing and possess effective communication and presentation skills
- Deep understanding of the sell-side and the broader financial markets
- Desire to dig deep into client work-flows
We’d love to see:
- Your experience in sell-side solutions sales where you have met or exceeded demanding targets
- Your strong presentation and communication skills
- Your ability to manage your time and pipeline effectively, multi-task and work well under pressure in a team environment
- Your Enterprise Selling exposure
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we’re a good match. We’ll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Opening date: 29th January 2018
Closing date: 26th February 2018
Compensation: Competitive salary plus benefits