Scrum Master - Communication Channels Team
Posted Feb 12, 2018 - Requisition No. 65165
Bloomberg data moves global financial markets – but only when people can converse about that data.
The Communication Channels team builds the robust infrastructure responsible for delivering real time communications between the 350,000 financial professionals on the Bloomberg Professional Service.
Our software and hardware are responsible for processing 700 million instant messages and emails each day. Stock quotes, trade confirmations, breaking news alerts, and help desk inquiries all flow through our tightly-integrated communication applications, placing our team at the center of the Bloomberg universe.
Every single day we’re tasked with selecting and implementing the best possible solutions to support our clients across every imaginable workflow, geographic location, and asset class. The Communication Channels group’s products seamlessly link the myriad financial and data application on the Bloomberg Professional Service, making us crucial to the company’s success.
We'll trust you to:
- Scrum Master to multiple scrum teams (2-4)
- Facilitate Scrum Ceremonies (Daily Stand-up, Backlog Grooming, Sprint Planning, Retrospectives, and Sprint Demos)
- Own the health and wellness of Scrum Artifacts (Sprint Backlog, Product Backlog, and Product Increment)
- Champion the Agile Framework/Scrum Methodology
- Act as a coach and mentor to members of the scrum team, product and program management, and leadership.- Coordinate cross-team collaboration and dependency management.
- Partner with Scrum Masters to create consistency and continued improvement in implementing and evolving Agile/Scrum practices across the organization.
- Create positive relationships with Product Management, Program Management, and technical leadership
You need to have:
- Extensive multiple team scrum master experience (Certified Scrum Master, SAFe Certified Scrum Master)
- Experience implementing agile/scrum to new and existing teams
- Experience utilizing and administration Atlassian JIRA and Confluence in a Agile/Scrum organization
- Background with software development, project management, and SDLC
- Working knowledge of Atlassian tools
We'd love to see:
- Scrum Coach Certification (CSC)
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are. In the meantime, check us out at http://www.techatbloomberg.com/
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.