Senior Client Marketer, Bloomberg Media Group, Europe
Posted Jul 22, 2019 - Requisition No. 76251
What’s the role?
Bloomberg Media has an exciting role for an experienced senior client marketer to join the team within the European region. This individual will be responsible for developing ideas and building strategic proposals for tier one corporate advertisers and high-level government stakeholders, leveraging Bloomberg’s global platforms across TV, digital, events, radio and print. This position is based in Bloomberg’s London media hub and will include client-facing marketing support across the region and working closely with our counterparts around the world.
Bloomberg’s European media marketing team continues to expand following strong growth over the past five years while benefiting from significant investment into the region including the development and expansion of a regional custom content studio and media data-led marketing operation – cementing the region as one of Bloomberg Media Group's five global hubs. Bloomberg have also recently launched the first live streaming news channel on Twitter – TicToc – that has now expanded onto other social media platforms and OOH experiences. Bloomberg Panorama is the new brand consulting and in-house creative agency that also sits within the portfolio of strategic product offerings that are available to our clients in the region and around the globe.
The ideal candidate will be a proven go-getter, who thrives on working in a fast-paced environment and demonstrates a can-do attitude with an ambitious track record for growing revenue through strategic partnerships and creative marketing expertise. The candidate should be able to demonstrate bold, out-of-the-box thinking in delivering integrated programmes against a set of client-led objectives and how these programs manifest across Bloomberg’s owned media properties. Candidates must be able to show how they use data, research, analysis and creativity to build sales cases and audience justifications.
We’ll trust you to:
- Collaborate with sales and other key stakeholders to develop, sell, execute and renew strategic advertising programmes for advertising clients in Europe
- Emphasis on digital, mobile, social media, events, magazine, TV, radio and custom content
- Represents Brand Marketing at internal and external meetings with senior clients
You’ll need to have:
- 3+ years previous business development, consultative sales, creative agency or marketing experience
- Solid understanding of brand marketing and client service/account management
- Experience with writing marketing and media presentations and effectively presenting to executive-level clients (communication of data and idea-based solutions is imperative)
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Microsoft Office. Has an eye for presentation design (Photoshop skills a bonus!)
- Bloomberg is a data company. An ideal candidate should understand the value and embrace the importance of data-driven creative solutions
- Travel may at times be required
We’d love to see:
- Organised, attention to detail
- Strong collaborator and works well in a team-oriented environment, but also self-sufficient and pro-active about leading rather than waiting for direction
- Can manage multiple projects at the same time
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or firstname.lastname@example.org.