Senior Creative Video Producer - Bloomberg Media Studios
Posted Dec 21, 2022 - Requisition No. 112639
What is the future of storytelling in podcasts, social videos, immersive articles and longform documentaries? How can data clarify and create new perspectives? Where are the new ideas – and people –shaping our global future? What does the future of finance, the future of work, the future of cities, and the future of health look like?
At Bloomberg Media Studios, we confront these questions every day. As the global studio at the heart of Bloomberg Media, we develop creative solutions for brands that leverage Bloomberg’s mission, intelligence, and equity for Bloomberg’s core audiences.
We are passionate about developing innovative ideas and committed to working for a company that places purpose at the center of its business, and understands that creativity depends on a healthy, balanced, and supportive work environment.
Bloomberg LP has built a significant media business spanning television and OTT, digital, magazine, podcast and radio, and live event platforms across the globe, and Bloomberg Media has become the indispensable source of information for the world’s most influential business leaders of today and for the next generation of leaders changing how we work and live.
Bloomberg Media Studiosis seeking a highly-motivated Senior Creative Video Producer. The ideal candidate is a highly collaborative individual with a strong background in International productions, motion graphics, animation and video/post production. The Senior Creative Video Producer is responsible for ensuring quality assurance and that the creative team meets scheduled goals. This entails a range of oversight of work including planning, scheduling, managing and executing production activities for maximum performance of projects.
We'll trust you to:
- Conceive of storytelling ideas that merge to client business objectives with editorial principles
- Bring creative vision to life through the use of video best practices and new tenets of video storytelling, from social first, long-form and commercial landscape
- Lead video production from pre-prod, production and post, from kickoff to completion, often balancing multiple projects at once
- Ensure post-production schedules are up to date; coordinate with creative and vendor to hold corresponding dates
- Communicate proactively and regularly with cross-discipline groups from creative, client services and editorial (if applicable) around status, budget, and timelines
- Thrive in a fast paced, collaborative environment across multiple teams, different time-zones, fulfilling last-minute requests and quick turnarounds, while prioritizing ongoing assignments
- Introduce fresh, diverse skills and talent of our freelancers and vendors throughout the video production process
- Spark creativity through collaboration with cross-discipline team members in design, social, copywriting, content strategy to drive the best results
You'll need to have:
- 7-10 years, creative or content/publisher/agency/post-production house or equivalent experience
- Experience with international production and / or the Middle East region
- Occasional Travel for Filming is required
- Practical experience and a strong understanding of edit and motion graphics executions
- New thinking and fresh ideas with an eye toward elevating creative work through our video offering
- Stellar presentation and time management skills
- Broad knowledge of social media and digital communications
- After Effects and Premier proficiency would be an advantage, but not essential
- Please submit a link to your website/portfolio when applying
If this sounds like you:
Apply! We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know that the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at:
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or email@example.com