Reporting to the Creative Director, the Senior Digital Designer will conceptualize, design, develop, and execute original multi-channel content.
We'll trust you to:
- Conceive, design and produce interactive, compelling editorial experiences across platforms via interactive media, video, photography, and text
- Propose, present, and execute editorial experiences that deliver on high quality, mission alignment, and deep audience engagement
- Collaborate with other members of the Marketing and Communications team, other departments and outside consultants to develop creative integration strategies and drive execution
- Articulate a creative sensibility and collaborate with the Editorial and Design directors to realise it in a compelling and manageable way
- Act as liaison between Editorial Director and outside consultants in managing production vendor relationships, scope, and delivery
You'll need to have:
- 5+ years* in a related role (design, editorial, interactive), designing, developing and leading creative concepts for content creators, publishers, and/or clients. Work in a design agency, content studio, creative studio, or interactive digital studio within a media organization
- A portfolio of digital design work showing relevant projects
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Suite
- Excellent collaboration skills, working seamlessly across internal and external teams
- A clearly structured but flexible and responsive working style
- Ability to skillfully and calmly manage multiple projects at once and set clear priorities and related workflow(s) for yourself and potential collaborators.
- Video production experience, notably the ability to understand and input in the various stages of production process a plus
- Proven track record collaborating across teams
- Proven track record of creating experiences that align with organisational mission and vision, providing meaningful experiences for audiences
This position will occasionally require travelling for assignments.
*Please note we use years of experience as a guide but we certainly will consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary for the role.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.