Bloomberg is looking for a highly skilled Senior Executive Assistant to work within our Media department supporting one Senior Manager. You will thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment, be highly proactive, extremely organized, adept at multi-tasking and juggling shifting priorities while remaining diplomatic in dealing with others.
Initially, the role will be a 1 year contract, with the anticipation of a conversion to a permanent role.
We'll trust you to:
- Manage projects and plan events in collaboration with our Marketing & Events teams
- Act as liaison for the leadership team
- Ensure smooth running of day to day business
- Prepare research, bios and reports for sales meetings
- Manage communication (email, interoffice, etc.)
- Organise domestic and global travel, creating expense reports
- Be proactive in conflict resolution, and thinking creatively to collaborate and find new solutions
- Handle confidential information with a high level of discretion
You'll need to have:
- A bachelor's degree (preferred) consistent record of success in an executive admin support role
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving, strategic and creative thinking, and decision-making ability
- Superior attention to detail and organisational skills
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match and we'll get in touch with you to let you know next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.