Senior Program Manager - Product Delivery Office
Posted Oct 18, 2022 - Requisition No. 110417
We are looking for a Senior Agile Program Manager / Organizational Coach that can help PDE (Product/Data/Engineering) teams to adopt, apply and scale product delivery processes and practices, to focus on the most critical initiatives for our clients and deliver most value to them.
We, at the Product Delivery Office , work closely with Engineering, Product, Analytics, Sales and Data teams across organizations to tailor and continuously improve Product delivery processes, organizational models, strategies and procedures. As a member of our team, you will have an opportunity to inspire and promote company culture and vision.
Our team members coach, mentor, Lead and motivate managers and team members to achieve engagement and dedication. We help to set goals and evaluate teams’ performance and growth with qualitative and quantitative metrics. As a part of the Product Delivery Office team, you’ll have the opportunity to design and implement innovative product development processes to deliver the most complex and ground-breaking Bloomberg's products and initiatives across global markets.
What’s in it for you?
- Define, Improve and drive a tailored Agile delivery management process for our internal clients
- Understand, define and communicate the value being sought for customers
- Enable cross-team collaboration, and coordinate risk and dependency management
- Coach and mentor to Product/Data/Engineering teams and leaders
- Exercise and champion the Agile principles and practices
- Partner with other Product Delivery office teams across organization to create consistency in implementing and evolving practices
- Above all else, foster and model a collaborative team environment driven to build great software while having fun
We will expect you to have
- Extensive hands-on experience practicing Agile methodologies at a technology firm ideally in the finance industry
- Background in Product Development, Process Design and Improvement while using Agile principles and methods
- Technical and Product Leadership coaching skills including technical team performance management, communication/conflict management strategies, prioritization and goal setting etc.
- High level of energy and engagement
- Leadership and motivational skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Experience using performance metrics to drive accountability and continuous improvement
If this sounds like you
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are. In the meantime, check us out at http://www.techatbloomberg.com/ (http://www.techatbloomberg.com/)
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com.