Senior Software Engineer - TradeBook
Posted Apr 1, 2022 - Requisition No. 102167
Bloomberg Tradebook is a leading technology provider of a cross-asset electronic trading platform that enables equities, futures, and options trading around the world. We partner with leading brokers to provide multi-asset and multi-exchange access to our clients right from the Terminal and also via FIX connection. We have over 20 years of strong tradition of keeping our clients first.
Tradebook implements a high performance technology stack from the ground up, designing efficient data structures and services for business functionality. We're building a highly available system with high throughput and looking for strong C++, motivated and talented developers to join this effort.
Our technology stack:
- Technologies: Kafka, FIX, Redis
- Databases: RDMS, No-SQL i.e. Postgres, Cassandra
- Testing, automation and CI/CD (Google Tests, Jenkins, Git etc.).
- Take ownership of the entire SDLC, from meeting with Product/Sales/SQA/Compliance to coding
- Find opportunities to use new technology and boost performance
- Be strong team player
- Design scalable, adaptable, maintainable, and efficient solutions
- Take calculated risks and think big
- 3+ years of experience with C++
- Demonstrated knowledge of data structures, design patterns and problem solving.
- Experience with a scripting language, preferably Python.
We will trust you to:
We would love to see:
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.