Senior Strategist - Media
Posted Feb 4, 2020 - Requisition No. 81155
Bloomberg Senior Brand/Communication Strategists will play key roles in driving strategy across a suite of consultative and creative solutions. You’ll be responsible for helping shape and grow Bloomberg’s media organization, harnessing the data, intelligence, audience, and platforms across Bloomberg to guide partner brand’s business, marketing, brand, and communication strategies.
We’re currently looking for versatile strategists from account planning, communication strategy, digital strategy, brand consulting, innovation, and strategic research backgrounds.
Our team will lead client consulting and integrated media projects across a wide range of verticals in finance, tech, luxury, automotive, and B2B.
We’re looking for strategists ready to take on major socio-economic global challenges. People immersed in the business markets, political climate, and technological advancements, who understand what it all means and how best we can work with brand partners to make an impact.
We’ll trust you to:
- Oversee the development of creative briefs, ideation, and packaging of brand campaigns across branded content, sponsorships, ad products, social media, events, and experiential
- Ensure all solutions are strategically sound, meet client objectives, and follow digital, platform, and social best practices
- Be comfortable and excited by mining data, research, and intelligence reports for insights and implications
- Conduct, field, and analyze market research and reports – consumer research, measurement tools, and brand effectiveness studies, in particular tapping Bloomberg intelligence
- Work closely with sales team to develop strategic programs and concepts for advertisers and do what it takes to sell them through
- Help spearhead, position, and package all proactive tentpole partnerships, as well as educate sales team on how to sell them in marketplace
- Keep fingers on pulse of cultural, market, digital, and social trends with the ability to apply them to client recommendations and internal team education
You’ll need to have:
- Experience in strategy/brand planning, preferably at a creative agency/consultancy or communication strategy role at a media agency
- Excellent digital, social, and integrated marketing experience
- A proactive and detail-oriented client service mentality
- Ability to multitask; work on several clients in diverse industries with varied needs all at once
- Comfort with brand, media, and performance analytics
- Ability to be a visual storyteller; build decks that flow and tell a clear concise story, and look beautiful
- Strong strategic writing skills – you can distill complexities to any audience
- A knack for presenting compellingly, confidently, and convincingly
- Desire to work well with multidisciplinary teams
- Real passion for innovation, and driven to win!
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we’re a good match. We’ll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Opening date: 4th February 2020
Closing date: 3rd March 2020
Compensation: Competitive salary plus benefits