Senior Technical Recruiter
Posted May 25, 2021 - Requisition No. 90993
Our Software Engineers tackle some of the world’s most interesting and important technical challenges, and our Recruitment team is a key driver of their success. We take great pride in attracting, assessing and impressing the best engineers out there because we value the impact they have on the company’s success.
On the Experienced Hire team, we know our success comes from a strong partnership with the Engineering managers, and we take pride in the personalized approach we can take to building great teams. In London, we manage Engineering recruitment for all EMEA offices - across many roles including Software Engineers, AI Researchers, SREs, and more. We work in a fast-paced environment, but we are always focused on developing creative sourcing strategies to hire the best talent.
Who are you?
You are a data-driven individual who is passionate about providing the best candidate experience. You’re a team player by nature, and you appreciate the most successful recruitment teams are those that work together to build a great company. You’re curious and analytical, and get excited by challenging roles. You’re self-aware, act with integrity, and value diversity - it’s more than just lip service to you.
We'll trust you to:
- Partner across our software engineering department to ensure we have a deep understanding of their business objectives, products, people, and challenges
- Build a diverse pipeline of candidates through direct sourcing activities
- Lead and execute on the full recruitment life-cycle, from reviewing CVs to closing candidates, in a high volume and complex recruitment environment
- Always provide a high-touch candidate experience
- Use data to measure the success and impact of your recruitment efforts
- Project manage key initiatives that impact the overall Software Engineering recruitment strategy
- Know what is happening in the external market
- Drive our brand through social media, industry conferences, and open house events
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners, Immigration Specialists, and Relocation Experts to achieve a common goal
You’ll need to have:
- Demonstrated experience in a technical recruiter role (agency and/or internal)
- Proven track record of directly sourcing software engineers via creative methods; you are someone who recognizes the need to go beyond boolean searches on LinkedIn
- A deep understanding of technology
- Strong relationship management and negotiation skills
- A consultative approach with the ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Excellent organization, prioritization, presentation and project management skills
We’d love to see:
- Experience hiring across a variety of skillsets within Engineering, and managing multiple roles at once
- Experience hiring for remote offices and working on a global team
- Exposure to hiring for rapidly growing teams, where speed and quality are always front of mind
- Demonstrated experience working with engineers on interview trainings, resource planning, and process improvements
- A background in developing a company brand through meetups, conferences, and tech events
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.