Strategic Enterprise Data Alliances Manager
Posted Oct 19, 2017 - Requisition No. 62836
We’re Bloomberg Enterprise Data (ED) - fast paced, innovative and rapidly growing. We have worked hard and smart to become the $1bn+ business we are today. We partner closely with our clients, taking time to understand their unique businesses and individual data and technology needs. Our enormous selection of datasets, covering all asset types, with multiple delivery technologies and flexible scheduling mean our clients are able to get exactly the data they need, when they need it, in the format they prefer.
What’s the role?
We are looking for a Strategic Alliances Manager to join the team. The licensing terms of Enterprise Data gives our clients the freedom to nourish their proprietary or 3rd party applications with Bloomberg sourced data. Strategic partnerships with major 3rd party software / application providers is intrinsic to the success of the business. So you will need understand our clients businesses, their data needs and technology stack. You’ll be skilled at identifying how we can partner with such organisations to expand the reach of ED, and be experienced in negotiating contracts.
We’ll trust you to:
- Manage the relationships with 3rd parties (New and Existing)
- Give major focus to strategic partnerships
- Take the lead with marketing and press release related to such partnerships
- Oversee the external communications with 3rd parties during new and existing client engagements
- Align 3rd parties solutions to product and business strategy
- Negotiate contracts
- Track technical integration
- Collaborate closely with intersecting Bloomberg businesses
- Own external development materials for 3rd parties, as well as development of internal team tools
- Devise, manage and track 3rd party Sales Campaigns
You’ll need to have:
- Deep knowledge of the financial software vendor space
- Experience in negotiating contract terms with strategic partners
- A clear, confident communication style, able to present both internally and externally
- A successful sales / business development track record
We’d love to see:
- A good network of contacts across the financial software vendor community
- A knowledge of Bloomberg Enterprise Data offerings would be useful but not a necessity
- Relationships with software houses who service our mutual clients, e.g. OMS providers, portfolio and risk management solutions etc.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we’re a good match. We’ll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.