Structured Notes Data Specialist
Posted Jan 27, 2022 - Requisition No. 100206
The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. We work hard, and we work fast — while keeping up the creativity and entrepreneurialism we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time.
Bloomberg LP has built a significant media business spanning television, digital, magazine, radio and live event platforms across the globe. In the midst of a historic time in the media industry, Bloomberg Media is growing its global footprint and reach through new innovations from QuickTake to New Economy.
Joining the Global Data department means that you are a part of one of the world's leading sources of data, providing accurate, immediate insights for financial market professionals. You will enhance your product knowledge, learn about our clients and their needs, and build relationships throughout the company, all while helping our clients integrate Bloomberg structured note data and analytics into their workflows
We’ll trust you:
- Maintain, improve and deliver accurate, high quality information for the Bloomberg Terminal
- Assist our world-renowned client support help desk with escalated client inquiries, and up skill our clients through training and client calls
- Prioritise and manage multiple projects related to the on-boarding and maintenance of structured note data via our structured note feed
- Serve as a subject matter expert to drive our product deliverables and navigate across internal and external partner groups
- Make use of your collaborative approach and exceptional relationship building and communication skills – both written and verbal
We’d love to see:
- 2+ years of experience working with structured notes
- Project management skills and/or experience
- Exposure to Bloomberg products such as the Professional Service
- Degree in Finance or Economics
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or firstname.lastname@example.org