What do we expect from a Supply Chain Business Analyst at Bloomberg? To cut through complex data sets to reach simple conclusions, to guide our teams through to a clear path forward, to turn disparate data sets into actionable insights and share these with business and product managers through creative and intuitive visualizations.
This will help monitor performance and identify opportunities for improvement across our Supply Chain organization.
Your observations and solutions will enhance our people, process and technical capabilities, and effectively future proof Supply Chain across EMEA.
We'll trust you to:
- Extract, manipulate, interrogate and review data to aid our commercial and operational decisions.
- Collect Regional and Global KPIs, recording and analysing the data relating to our unique Supply Chain operation
- Constantly look for improvement opportunities on how we use data.
- Support the development and presentation of strategic plans for Supply Chain
- Share insights with the management team through reporting and creating dashboards
- Provide periodic reporting on business plans and strategic initiatives to a variety of audiences
- Understand how data is used by various Bloomberg products and customers and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to implement regional and enterprise wide initiatives.
You'll need to be :
- Self-Motivated and autonomous but also work well in a team environment. You are able to focus on the solution and deliver results even when projects face set-backs
- Clear Communicator. You can deliver clear, concise and structured presentations where you understand your audience and convey the appropriate amount of information
- Excellent Collaborator and Resourceful Negotiator. You can build relationships with key stakeholders and negotiate the scope of a project for a win-win outcome - You know how to identify cross departmental opportunities.
- Have Supply Chain experience and understand its processes
- Highly Creative. You are able to think beyond a task, understand the ultimate goal and ask the right questions that will help us making a real impact such as: Do we have the right vendor strategy? Is our supplier life cycle efficient?...
- Well Organized. Your work is easy to follow and you can provide quick concise updates on all projects you are working on. You know how to create structure where it may be lacking to achieve goals and create a legacy for the department through procedures that everyone can adhere to.
- Technical. You have the experience of technology tools and the passion and aptitude to learn more. You can quickly adopt new tools and assist in migration and integration throughout the global team and department. You can spot ways to save time on tasks with your technical background
- Innovative. You think and see different approaches to a problem. You anticipate future risk and short-comings with potential solutions. You can challenge reality with imaginative ideas. We need you to streamline Inefficiencies in order to improve experiences for Internal and External Customers by focusing on RPA (Robotic Process Automation)
- Have a Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
You possess a unique combination of technical skills and business acumen, alongside strong communication to collaborate with Leadership teams to define reporting requirements, design and implement solutions that will directly impact our operations and drive change.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process.
If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Opening Date: 22nd May 2018
Closing Date: 19th June 2018