TCA Specialist - Global Market Sales
Posted May 25, 2021 - Requisition No. 90991
In global markets, buy-side and sell-side professionals strive to achieve the best execution across multiple asset classes. The Bloomberg Professional service provides trading solutions and sophisticated analytics to meet these needs, all on a single platform.
Our global TCA product links all available electronic trading products into one portal and provides multi-asset post trade transaction cost analysis. Using Bloomberg breathe of data and benchmarks to help our clients meet the ever increasing need to demonstrate best execution across all the asset classes. Our TCA product helps our clients to meet their regulatory requirements across both best execution and market abuse monitoring.
What’s the role?
You’ll join a team of passionate, high-performing sales professionals. You will be responsible for the account management of a diverse Transaction Cost Analysis client base. You will be expected to increase usage of the BTCA platform along with carrying out defensive strategy around removal risks and an offensive upselling strategy. You will be part of a broader Electronic Trading platform business where you will also be responsible for bringing leads across our trading solutions and broader Bloomberg products. You'll need to be comfortable with building a detailed knowledge of multi-asset trading and the Bloomberg TCA offering and the broader evolving TCA and regulatory landscape. You will need to demonstrate that you can quickly profile your client base and pull together effective strategies. You will work closely with product and other sales teams where you will be required to effectively communicate the on-going successes and challenges around your business to various stakeholders. You will have a consultative sales approach that is adaptable to all client types and will enjoy working within a mixture of sales, implementations and product development professionals. You will also be a good listener!
We will trust you to
- Build an in-depth understanding around the BTCA product and themes impacting the TCA business.
- Take responsibility for growing our client base through prospecting, relationship management, referrals, cross-selling
- Assist our Terminal and Electronic Trading Sales force in furthering our TCA market share.
- Provide detailed feedback to our product development teams to help us continuously improve so we can anticipate our client’s future needs.
- You will make the best use of our flat corporate structure to network across various departments; calling on specific expertise to help deliver solutions to our clients
- Travel to see clients face to face (when possible).
You will need to have:
- Strong knowledge of Transaction Cost Analysis
- A deep understanding of financial markets, MIFID, RTS27/28, MAR/MAD, trading workflow and post trade TCA.
- Ability to communicate and build relationships with Front Office Traders as well as middle to back office Compliance officers.
- An impressive track record of selling TCA to and account managing a diverse range of clients.
- Excellent Sales skills
- Exemplary presentation, training and communication skills in English
- The ability for regular travel
If this sounds like you;
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/solution/execution-order-management/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.