TOMS - EMEA Account Manager
Posted Aug 13, 2021 - Requisition No. 93221
Bloomberg TOMS is the award-winning multi-asset class trade order management system for front office trading, operations and compliance supporting fixed income, FX and derivatives. The TOMS suite delivers tools which enable sell-side firms to efficiently manage inventory, trade capture, risk, P&L, electronic order flow, regulatory reporting and compliance.
TOMS provides firms with a scalable and seamless entry point to Bloomberg’s broader enterprise products suite including electronic trading and market connectivity, front office risk, XVA and client insight and management tools and is underpinned by the Bloomberg Terminal.
Our clients can use a variety of integration tools to achieve straight-through processing and reduce operational risk. Front, middle, and back-office operations benefit from a full range of solutions for cash and derivatives instruments including allocations management, tools for all compliance needs and pre-integration to multiple third-party back offices.
What's the role?
As a key member of our established TOMS EMEA Account Management team, you'll be responsible for providing exceptional service to our TOMS clients, building deep relationships, generating leads and driving adoption and revenue. You'll work closely with your colleagues across Enterprise Sales and your customers to gain a deep understanding of their business needs and provide consultative solutions to build stronger relationships. You'll also play a role in influencing the direction of our products by providing feedback on user workflow demand, competitor intelligence, and market trends.
You'll be expected to demonstrate credibility with a proven knowledge of the sell side community, be comfortable with our customers’ operational and trading activities and have a thorough understanding of TOMS and/or other OMS, Bloomberg product features, optimal workflow and usage benefits. You will need to be able to demonstrate a genuine interest in our clients by being a good listener and fully understanding their needs before recommending solutions.
We’ll trust you to:
- Develop and support key customer relationships with decision markers. Build partnerships with influential stakeholders to improve sales opportunities.
- Build account plans and strategies to support and increase the presence of TOMS and open up opportunities to expand into other Bloomberg enterprise products
- Collaborate with the broader Bloomberg business to secure buy in for TOMS initiatives and develop the Bloomberg TOMS value proposition internally and externally
- Achieving sales targets by identifying and assisting to close new sale opportunities within the assigned account.
- Gain a strong understanding of customer technology and workflows
- Understand key competitors and position our products' advantages
- Work with your customer base to design and execute gap analysis
You’ll need to have:
- Proven client relationship management experience and/or sales experience on an enterprise scale
- Strong understanding of the Financial Markets and full life cycle of a trade with specialist knowledge of asset classes such as Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange, Interest and Credit Derivatives, Money Markets
- Extensive knowledge of the Fixed Income cash and derivatives markets with experience with Fixed Income trading workflows a plus
- Proven ability to work effectively with others across an organization such as Trading, Sales, Middle and Back Office, Technology and E-commerce teams, including C-Suite
- Strong business sense with knowledge of identifying potential value creation and new prospects, as well as building and maintaining solid client relationships.
- Strong Project Management, Organizational and Planning Skills.
- Knowledge and experience of order management technology, electronic trading experience and of TOMS specifically a plus
- A service oriented and client focused mindset
- Independent individual with a strong aptitude to excel in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment whilst being able to work cohesively with a team is necessary.
- Dedicated, aspiring individual with strong presentation and communication skills in English
- Available for regular travel within the assigned geographical coverage
- Ability to speak another European language potentially advantageous
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: http://www.bloomberg.com/enterprise/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.