TOMS - EMEA Sales Representative
Posted Aug 13, 2021 - Requisition No. 93222
Bloomberg TOMS is the award-winning multi-asset class trade order management system for front office trading, operations and compliance supporting fixed income, FX and derivatives. The TOMS suite delivers tools which enable sell-side firms to efficiently manage inventory, trade capture, risk, P&L, electronic order flow, regulatory reporting and compliance.
TOMS provides firms with a scalable and seamless entry point to Bloomberg’s broader enterprise products suite including electronic trading and market connectivity, front office risk, XVA and client insight and management tools and is underpinned by the Bloomberg Terminal.
Our clients can use a variety of integration tools to achieve straight-through processing and reduce operational risk. Front, middle, and back-office operations benefit from a full range of solutions for cash and derivatives instruments including allocations management, tools for all compliance needs and pre-integration to multiple third-party back offices.
What's the role?
As a key member of our established EMEA TOMS Sales Team, you'll be responsible for positioning TOMS and the broader related product suite to our clients, owning the sales cycle from prospecting to close. You’ll generate leads and drive revenue by uncovering sales opportunities through client interactions and prospecting both new markets and existing customers. You'll work closely with colleagues across Enterprise Sales to gain a deep understanding of your clients’ business needs and provide consultative solutions to build stronger relationships. You'll also play a role in influencing the direction of our products by providing feedback on user workflow demand, competitor intelligence, and market trends.
You'll be expected to demonstrate credibility with a proven knowledge of the sell side community, be comfortable with our customer's operational and trading activities and have a thorough understanding of TOMS and/or other OMS, Bloomberg product features, optimal workflow and usage benefits. You will need to be able to demonstrate a genuine interest in our clients by being a good listener and fully understanding their needs before recommending solutions.
We’ll trust you to:
- Own the Enterprise Sales cycle from prospecting to close
- Collaborate with Account and Product Management to provide valuable insight and client intelligence
- Use your deep industry knowledge to spot gaps and opportunities and propose solutions across Bloomberg's Enterprise product suite
You’ll need to have:
- 5+ years of Enterprise Sales experience within financial services
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets across complex enterprise sales engagements
- Deep understanding of the Financial Markets and full life cycle of a trade with specialist knowledge of asset classes such as Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange, Interest and Credit Derivatives, Money Markets
- Extensive knowledge and experience of order management technology, electronic trading and TOMS as well as other OMS/EMS within fixed income cash and derivatives
- Strong business sense with knowledge of identifying potential value creation and new prospects, as well as building and maintaining solid client relationships
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage time effectively, multi-task and work well under pressure in a team environment
- Flexibility for regular travel within the assigned geographical coverage
- Ability to speak another European language potentially advantageous
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: http://www.bloomberg.com/enterprise/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.