TOMS Account Manager
Posted Jan 21, 2019 - Requisition No. 73021
Bloomberg Trading Solutions addresses the entire workflow with front-end portfolio, inventory, sales and trading, and middle and back office operations solutions for both buy-side and sell-side firms.
Bloomberg Trade Order Management Solutions (TOMS) provides fixed income sell-side firms the capabilities to efficiently manage inventory, risk, P&L, compliance and straight-through processing. The enterprise suite of solutions includes electronic trading tools and market connectivity to help firms synchronize their front office risk and trading with middle-office, operations and enterprise applications in real-time.
As a key member of our rapidly growing EMEA Account Management team, you'll be responsible for providing exceptional service to our TOMS clients, building deep relationships, generating leads and driving adoption and revenue. You'll work closely with your customers to gain a clear understanding of their business needs, and provide consultative solutions to build stronger relationships. You'll also play a role in influencing the direction of our products by providing feedback on user workflow demand, competitor intelligence, and market trends. The position is based in London and may require continental travel.
You'll need to demonstrate credibility with a proven competency and knowledge of the sell side community, have an understanding of the operational and trading activities of the customer and have a thorough understanding of TS and Bloomberg product features, optimal workflow and usage, benefits. You will need to be able to demonstrate a genuine interest in our clients by being a good listener and understanding their Enterprise needs before recommending solutions.
We'll trust you to focus on these 3 core areas:
1) Client relationship and User Growth
2) Product Knowledge and Client Adoption
3) Sales and Solution Opportunities
You will demonstrate a depth of understanding and fluency in those areas by:
- Understanding client business, workflow and tech stack
- Creating account plans and executing on strategies to increase presence of TOMS
- Developing and managing key customer relationships with decision makers and key people with influence to gain strategic positioning within assigned account to maximize sales opportunities
- Thoughtfully positioning functionality and product
- Proactively sharing new products and enhancements
- Collaborating with Sales and Product team with insight and intelligence
- Leverage product and industry knowledge to spot situations and propose solutions across division and firm
- Leading sales initiatives to engage customers to continually partner with the TOMS business.
- Collaborating with Core Sales and other ancillary businesses to uncover growth opportunities within the account
You’ll need to have:
- Proven client relationship management experience and/or sales experience on an enterprise scale
- Strong Bloomberg Sellside knowledge and core Bloomberg knowledge
- Service oriented and client focused
- Strong understanding of the Financial Markets with a special focus on asset classes like Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange, Interest and Credit Derivatives is necessary
- Experience interacting with Trading, Sales, Middle and Back Office, Technology and E Commerce teams
- Strong business sense with knowledge of identifying potential value creation and new prospects, as well as building and maintaining solid client relationships
- Ability to manage time effectively, multi-task and work well under pressure in a team environment
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Available for regular travel within the assigned geographical coverage
- Second language skills would be advantageous
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:http://www.bloomberg.com/trading-solutions
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.