Talent Coordinator - Data
Posted May 26, 2022 - Requisition No. 103989
The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. The buzz of a recent tech breakthrough. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We bring out the best in each other and collaboration is key to our success. And through our countless volunteer projects, we also help network with the communities around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen.
First impressions can make or break a candidate's perception of a workplace. This is why our Talent Coordinator role is about more than scheduling interviews and hosting prospective employees - it's about working in partnership with our Recruiters to build an extraordinary and memorable experience; a candidate-friendly journey from start to finish, using the opportunity to introduce them to the "wow" of working at Bloomberg (that we as employees experience every single day!)
You'll be part of a close-knit and inspiring recruitment team, passionate about delivering an exceptional candidate experience. You'll ensure a seamless interview process by handling all the details, so our candidates can focus on their Bloomberg experience - and our business leaders on selecting the best possible talent into the Company. You will also have the opportunity to be part of and run regional and global projects, and experience programme management first-hand.
We’ll trust you to:
- Embody the Bloomberg culture and be a brand ambassador in every interaction.
- Take ownership of the end to end candidate journey, partnering with your recruiter to provide a consistent, high-touch experience;
- Effectively manage all interview scheduling tasks, including assessment day management, candidate & business communication, travel, candidate reimbursement and interview hosting, ensuring responsibilities are successfully prioritised and SLA's are consistently met;
- Provide support to the broader recruitment team by driving operational efficiency as a subject matter expert and reliable point of contact for the region;
- Partner with the business, recruiters, sourcers, vendors and the wider HR team to ensure we continually focus on hiring the best talent as quickly as possible;
- Identify process efficiencies and opportunities for improving the applicant or hiring manager experience;
- Be responsible for data governance throughout the recruitment lifecycle and produce ad hoc reports as required.
You'll need to have:
Experience with MS Outlook, Word, and Excel and previous exposure to Applicant Tracking and/or Human Resource information systems;
- Authentic passion for providing unparalleled levels of customer service;
- Superb communication skills with the ability to handle discussions and work with all levels of internal and external customers, including high level stakeholders;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong attention to detail, as well as an ability to operate with large volumes, urgency and prioritize multiple tasks and projects in a dynamic environment.
We'd love to see:
- A genuine interest in data analytics and reporting, with strong Excel skills;
- Prior experience in a Recruitment or HR coordination role (Advantageous)
- Overview knowledge of Recruiting, HR concepts, policies and procedures.
- Enthusiastic approach to improving process efficiencies.
- Strong alignment with our culture values;
- Passion to learn and develop skills within recruitment, with interest to support recruiter and sourcing activities for wider team.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, colour, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or firstname.lastname@example.org