Team Lead, RealTime Data Product
Posted Nov 20, 2023 - Requisition No. 121683
We are Bloomberg Enterprise Data - fast paced, innovative and expanding! We partner closely with our clients, taking time to understand their unique businesses, individual data, and financial technology (FinTech) needs. Our endless selection of datasets, covering all asset types, with multiple delivery technologies and flexible scheduling enables our clients to get the exact data they need, when they need it, in the format they prefer.
Across real time market data, reference data, historical pricing data, and unique analytics we deliver:
- Comprehensive and high quality content
- Distribution that is flexible, reliable, fast, and easy to onboard.
- Easy to use data that is ready for analysis
These mission critical datasets serve as the primary source of information across the front, middle, and back office at the most respected capital markets firms across the globe.
We are seeking an individual to join the RealTime Data team as Team Lead. This position will have a global oversight and will report to the Global Head of Enterprise RealTime Content. They will be responsible for building the strategic product roadmap and measurement of progress towards the long-term vision for the RealTime Solutions. They will lead a group of highly motivated product managers while also being charged with the development of a business strategy that will take the RealTime Data capabilities forward, recognizing innovations in technology, evolving industry trends as well as ensuring our tools adhere to and can flex, with ever changing client needs.
We’ll trust you to:
- Work closely with clients, Sales, Marketing, and Service teams to drive RealTime Data business growth
- Set, track, and review metrics for desired product outcomes and clearly communicate product vision, strategy, roadmap, and development status and execute through collaboration with multiple partners including data specialists, sales and engineering
- Display product management skills and effectively handle data product specification, prioritization, and backlog by continually addressing business needs through an agile process
- Collaborate with various internal teams to execute the go-to-market strategy and increase product awareness
- Show domain expertise and develop a strong understanding of Bloomberg’s products, and how they are linking these products together to create an edge in an increasingly competitive market
- Have an understanding of market structure and the many factors impacting our clients and therefore driving their challenges, priorities and resource allocation
- Identify and implement improvements to workflow and operational efficiencies
- Build out creative business intelligence for internal operations and demonstrate data-driven decision making
- Understand data delivery and platforms that our clients are either building or leveraging to extract value from data
- Provide team development and coaching
You’ll need to have:
- 7+ years experience as a Product Manager with at least 3 years in a leadership role*
- Proven understanding of RealTime Data best practices including distribution
- Demonstrated knowledge of Financial Data and distributions processes
- Proven understanding of capital markets
We’d love to see:
- Experience with RealTime market data and distribution technologies
- A broad range of asset class knowledge
- Understand the importance of tracking, managing, and improving system reliability, availability, scalability, and performance
*Please note we use years of experience as a guide, but we will certainly consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary for the role.
*Please note we use years of experience as a guide but we certainly will consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary for the role.If this sounds like you:Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or email@example.com