Posted Mar 2, 2017 - Requisition No. 57283
In global markets, buy-side and sell-side professionals strive to achieve the best execution across multiple asset classes. The Bloomberg Professional service provides trading solutions and sophisticated analytics to meet these needs, all on a single platform.
Our global market trading platforms link all available electronic trading products into one portal and provides multi-dealer, executable composite pricing, so clients can stage, monitor, trade, allocate and perform TCA on their trades through a single function on the terminal for each asset class and seamlessly interact with our buy-side OMS AIM.
You’ll join a team and passionate, high-performing sales professional. You will be selling our suite of electronic trading products including FXGO, EMSX and FIT (Fixed Income) as well as BTCA. You will also be expected to position our ancillary products to the same client community. Being part of the team means you'll be providing solutions to help service our existing clients as well as sell to new clients. So you'll need to be comfortable with building a detailed knowledge of, and developing sales tactics for, a variety of electronic trading solutions. You will need to demonstrate that you can quickly pull together your sales strategy and effectively communicate the on-going successes and challenges around the implementation to various stakeholders. You will have a consultative sales approach that is adaptable to all client types and will enjoy working within a mixture of sales, implementations and product development professionals. You will also be a good listener!
- Build an in-depth understanding around our client’s workflow for direct execution
- Assist our Terminal Sales force in furthering our electronic trading franchise
- Take responsibility for growing our client base by through prospecting, relationship management, referrals, cross-selling and attending external events/conferences
- Provide detailed feedback to our product development teams to help us continuously improve so we can anticipate our client’s future needs
- You will make the best use of our flat corporate structure to network across various departments; calling on specific expertise to help deliver solutions to our clients
- A deep understanding of financial markets, the trading process, including STP, and OMS/EMS connectivity.
- A good knowledge of spots, forwards, futures, swaps and options
- An impressive track record of selling e-trading solutions across multiple asset classes (listed or OTC)
- Excellent communication skills
- Exemplary presentation, training and communication skills in English
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: http://www.bloomberg.com/enterprise/?utm_source=bloomberg-menu&bbgsum=DG-WS-09-13-ES-bbgmenu
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.