Posted May 13, 2021 - Requisition No. 90742
Fund managers, sales-traders, compliance officers and middle office managers face the challenge of doing their job in the most efficient way possible.
They need solutions that help them trade securities, attain best execution, manage their risk, compliance and straight-through processing. Bloomberg’s Buy- and Sell-side order, execution and position management systems are designed to meet and exceed these needs.
Our Tradedesk teams are aligned to our industry leading Buy- and Sell-Side order management solutions (Asset and Investment Manager (AIM) and Trade Order Management Solutions (TOMS)) that deliver global order, execution and position management tools for front-office professionals as well as middle and back office operations.
We are looking for individuals with market knowledge and expertise to support our AIM and TOMS clients with exceptional service that allows them to operate effectively.
What is the role?
You will start your journey by completing our comprehensive Analytics & Sales training program, covering all aspects of the financial markets: economic principles, market players and asset classes - while teaching you all there is to know about the functionality and analytical tools Bloomberg has to offer!
You will join one of our Analytics teams, delivering exceptional customer support to our clients while working towards an asset class specialism.
Following the completion of your specialism, you will move into a team of passionate and high-performing Tradedesk representatives responsible for either the Buy-side OMS (AIM Tradedesk) or Sell-Side OMS (TOMS Tradedesk) products, where you will continue to build your knowledge on the industry, OMS functionality and Bloomberg terminal in general.
Being part of the team means you'll be providing solutions to help service our existing clients as well as on-boarding new clients. You'll need to be comfortable with building a detailed knowledge of our order management systems. You will have an adaptable approach, providing outstanding customer service.
There are multiple opportunities to further your career across the department or the company, such as becoming a Subject Matter Expert within the team, or progressing into one of our Order Management or Electronic Trading Sales teams. You could go on to take up a Leadership position, or pursue a role in our Product or Implementations teams.
We’ll Trust You To:
- Use your product knowledge and acquired client intel to build and maintain credible relationships with your clients, create clear and up-to-date documentation of client needs, and actively communicate effectively with external stakeholders.
- Keep up to date with market trends while understanding the impact on our clients is crucial. You will develop your knowledge of our products and customers' workflows, sharing and building this knowledge across your team.
- Actively generate leads and contribute to sales campaigns, prioritising product enhancement requests for our Product and Engineering teams, and providing valuable customer intelligence that drives product improvements and sales performance.
- Experience in sell-side or buy-side markets and an in-depth understanding of the full trade life cycle.
- Previous knowledge and experience of order management or electronic trading systems
- Understanding of regulation affecting the market
- Ability to communicate well at all stakeholder levels (technical contacts, product managers, traders, executive team etc.)
- To be a self-starter: a proactive collaborator with strong multi-tasking and prioritisation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to assist with product testing and project management work
We would love to see:
- Knowledge of connectivity protocols such as FIX, TNP, XML
- Interest in technology and coding skills
- Fluency in another European language in addition to English is a plus
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or email@example.com.