UK Investing Reporter - London
Posted Apr 27, 2021 - Requisition No. 90427
Bloomberg is hiring an asset management reporter to join its investing team in London. We are seeking an experienced journalist to break news and deliver dynamic enterprise pieces on the biggest trends among firms that manage trillions of dollars of assets for individuals, pensions, and institutions.
The ideal candidate is a driven, well-rounded reporter who can quickly build a network of contacts with executives, portfolio managers and other industry sources. You will be expected to consistently generate exclusive stories on the forces shaping the investment industry, including massive mergers in the search for scale, new products aimed at delivering alpha and fees, and the rise of ESG as a growth engine. From breaking news on deals to profiles of the most important players and investigations into firms that fail to deliver for clients, you'll need to be able to produce at multiple speeds and in varied platforms.
We'll trust you to:
- Deliver clear, accurate and engaging stories
- Quickly build up a wide network of contacts
- Generate intriguing analysis and feature stories
- Work well in a team environment, collaborating across both the newsroom and the globe
You’ll need to have:
- Excellent news judgment and creativity
- Superb reporting and writing skills
- Proven ability to develop a network of sources and produce influential scoops
- Strong work ethic and ability to work calmly under pressure
If this sounds like you, apply!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.