Video Producer - London
Posted May 21, 2020 - Requisition No. 83103
Bloomberg Media seeks a producer to join our QuickTake Originals team to develop and create thought provoking and engaging non-fiction video. We’re looking for a strong storyteller — someone who has a passion for journalism and engaging in conversations about business, politics, technology, culture, and lifestyle.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Producing a wide range of content - from short explainers on YouTube, to multi-episode documentaries on our OTT platforms
- Actively involved in all stages of production - conceptualization and pitch, scripting and shooting, and edit delivery
- Seek innovative and creative ways to tell a story with visual appeal, whether in studio or in the field
- Bring fresh story ideas to the table for development
- Maintain Bloomberg’s voice in all content, by providing feedback, editorial suggestions, and copy editing as required
- Work under pressure in a fast-paced news environment, while juggling multiple active projects
Identify trending topics and understand the elements that make video successful on social platforms and OTT
You’ll need to have:
- 5+ years of experience in video production
- Strong writing skills, especially for video
- Advanced experience with Premiere and the broader Creative Suite
- Advanced operating knowledge of Canon and Sony cameras
- Editorial/newsroom experience a plus
- Ability and willingness to work non-traditional hours and travel
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Team player, great communicator, and experience juggling multiple projects
Does this sound like you?
Apply! If we believe you’re a good match we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.