Senior Sales Representative
Los Angeles, CA
Posted Feb 1, 2022 - Requisition No. 100304
Smarter, Faster, and as always - First. That's our philosophy. Bloomberg Media empowers global business leaders with breaking news, expert opinion and proprietary data distributed on every platform, across every time zone. Like our products and solutions- our teams are agile, dynamic, and innovative.
We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy for which we're known. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We challenge each other. And through our countless volunteer projects, we help bring out the best in our communities as around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen.
We’re looking for a client-facing, senior sales professional to represent Bloomberg's complete multi-platform media offerings. We’ll trust you to build and manage relationships with new and existing clients. You will have strong relationships with large clients in LA and in particular, expertise in the Automotive, Financial & Tech verticals – and you’ll think creatively to satisfy each client. You’ll partner with our internal teams and create custom ad experiences. You are a creative, seasoned sales professional. You’ll harness the power of our data and resources to maximize revenue and drive growth for our business. Are you up for the challenge?
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ or more years of recent/relevant media sales experience
- Experience with the following desired: Programmatic sales; Cross platform selling; Strong digital video sales experience; Analytics; Media campaigns
- Significant and strong client relationships at all levels
- Track record of total revenue and platform revenue growth
- Creative ideas that generates renewable and successful partnerships with the client
- Coverage of the entire client and agency relationship
- Internal and external communication at a highly productive and seamless level
- Ability to prospect and develop new business
- Deep understanding of media advertising landscape
- Desire to partner with multidisciplinary teams
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic environment
- Real passion for media, advertising and business
- Willingness for business travel as needed
WE'D LOVE TO SEE:
- Experience in the Auto, Financial & Tech verticals
Does this sound like you?
Apply via our careers website! If we believe you're a good match, we'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.