2019 Software Engineer - Graduate/Entry Level (Switzerland)
Posted Oct 1, 2018 - Requisition No. 71025
2019 Software Engineer Lugano
Bloomberg's diverse community of engineers take on some of the world’s most interesting and important technical challenges. We develop impactful solutions to complex, real-world problems. With new systems being rolled out daily, we make an immediate impact on global markets and we look for the best software engineers to build them.
We'll trust you to:
- Take ownership of the full development cycle
- Partner with business stakeholders and other developers to design, build and roll out solutions that will optimize complex workflows
- Understand and efficiently manipulate large datasets
- Make quick, thoughtful decisions
- Be a collaborative member of your team
- Have a deep understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Be an excellent problem solver
You'll need to have:
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technology subject
- Programming experience in C, C++, C#, Java or Python
- A thirst for learning and a drive to keep improving
We are deeply proud of our diverse and open culture, and value diversity of thought and perspective in every form. If you have a degree outside of the above, but still have strong software development skills, then we can teach you the rest.
We're looking for engineers who have a real passion for writing reusable, performant solutions to complex problems, who can keep an open mind and adapt to an ever-changing market landscape, who can collaborate and work effectively on small teams, and who want to develop software that impacts thousands of power users around the world. We want people who see things differently, find solutions and collaborate instinctively.
If this sounds like you, please apply below! We'll review your application and be in touch as soon as possible to discuss next steps.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other classification protected by applicable law. Disruptive innovation and breakthrough performance only happen when we are able to channel the diverse ideas and experiences of our employees to solve the needs of our clients.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.