Facilities Site Manager - Mexico City
Posted Aug 8, 2018 - Requisition No. 68642
Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. And through our countless volunteer projects we also help bring out the best in the communities around us too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen.
Here at Bloomberg, our guests' experience is a top priority. We strive to provide extraordinary customer service and a guest experience consistent with our brand. Our Global Facilities team is looking for a Facilities Site Manager, based in our Mexico City office.
You will have the chance to work and to support our staff requirements in the Facilities and Hospitality sector within a couple of our Latin America offices.
You’re one of those people who is passionate about customer service. You love interacting with a diverse group of people and like an energizing environment. You love to come up with creative and viable suggestions for improving the customer experience and you are self-motivated and driven.
You know the value of data and information and enjoy using data to tell a story, highlight gaps, efficiencies or trends – You know how this data should look like to be impactful and meaningful for the Facilities team.
We'll trust you to:
- Lead all Facilities portions of some offices in Latin America
- Conduct regular site inspections, space management
- Conduct operational cost analysis, budgeting, invoice reviews, cost tracking
- Create purchasing requests
- Liaise with vendors and functional managers to assist in regional projects
- Implement and maintain Bloomberg's Facilities Global Standards which focus on extraordinary cleanliness, maintenance neatness and pantry service
- Provide World-class, dedicated customer service
On any given day, you'll:
- Have daily interaction with vendors and internal Bloomberg staff at all levels
- Coordinate / ensure organizational processes and procedures are followed
- Manage the Facilities ticketing system, including handling tickets for assigned client base
- Take on a sense of ownership for the office and make sure that it is meticulously maintained, relaying maintenance needs to the vendor managers on duty
- Assist with events, catering, group activities, and VIP arrivals to the building
- Work with the security team
- Ensure the office, its staff and activities follow local Health and Safety and any other legislation
- Provide account management and cost control, property and general office management to support various department business needs
- Create dashboards that demonstrate key findings and insights by liaising with our engineering team as well as the wider business
- Translate business objectives for our engineering department to help them create the best data visualization tools
- Constantly look for improvement opportunities on how we use data
You'll need to have:
- Experience within the Facilities & Hospitality, Project management, corporate real estate, corporate services industry
- Internal customer service experience
- Experience working within a technical facilities management environment leading hard services
- Exceptional customer service / relationship management skills
- Health and Safety knowledge
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
We'd love to see:
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Project and Word
- Availability for Travel and to work weekends
- A standout colleague with strong interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills
- Related degree in Architecture, Engineering, Facilities and/or Building management
- Experience with assisting and coordinating events
- Demonstrated knowledge of property management, leases, construction terms and practices, with strong working knowledge of sophisticated building systems
If this sounds like you:
Apply! If we believe you're a good match we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
**Resumes must be in English in order to be considered
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.